15th March 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship in 12th exam with score 87.6%?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I want to know how can i get scholarship in 12 exam.? I score 87.6%. Will that be enough to get the scholarship? Can you please provide me the details procedure which I need to follow for getting the scholarship? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to apply for scholarship exam for doing Graduation?
  2. What is the procedure to follow to get scholarship for studying in United States of America?
  3. How can I get scholarship for 12th exam if I scored 87.6% in 11th Madhya Pradesh board?
  4. Is it possible for me to get scholarship after scoring 87% in Higher secondary exam?
  5. What is the procedure to get scholarship after completing 12th?
  6. What is the procedures of getting scholarship? Which field to choose in order to get scholarship or financial aids after 12th?
  7. Which channel to follow in order to get scholarship? Qualification required?
  8. Procedure to apply for MHRD Scholarship through GATE scorecard?
  9. How to get scholarship for doing Medicine course abroad?
  10. What is the procedure to get scholarship for doing UG course?
  11. Scholarship to study higher education for 12th passed student?
  12. Will I get scholarship if I have 2156 rank in Women category?
  13. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form?
  14. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  15. Which are the colleges/universities that are offering MS? Is a good GRE score necessary to get admitted in UK colleges? Chances of getting scholarship?
  16. How to get a scholarship for B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.6% in 12th CBSE?
  18. Will I be able to get Merit Scholarship if secured 96.7% in 12th standard? Procedure to apply for scholarship?
9th November 2017, 03:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship in 12th exam with score 87.6%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I want to know how can i get scholarship in 12 exam.? I score 87.6%. Will that be enough to get the scholarship? Can you please provide me the details procedure which I need to follow for getting the scholarship? Thank you.

Students after completion of 12th standard with 87.6% marks can apply for various scholarships for pursuing higher studies. They can apply online or contact their college administration for scholarships. Generally, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. Students have to apply for the scholarship with necessary documents mentioned in the form or on the website. List of scholarships available for the 12th passed students with 87.6% marks is given below;

Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for college and university students - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?