31st May 2015, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to followup for getting the scholarship while doing B.Com final year?

Sir/Mam,

I am very because i got this scholarship amounting of Rs 10000 then i also renewed it now i am in final year b.com but me not received any amount when will it be issued? Can someone please let me know the information to find out the details on the same?

5th April 2023, 07:25 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: What is the procedure to followup for getting the scholarship while doing B.Com final year?

Dear student,

To follow up on your scholarship, you can take the following steps:

1. Contact the scholarship provider: The first step is to contact the organization or institution that awarded you the scholarship. You can reach out to their scholarship department and ask about the status of your scholarship.

2. Provide necessary details: Make sure you have all the necessary details such as your name, scholarship ID, and other relevant information ready.

3. Check the application deadline: Check if there is a deadline for receiving the scholarship amount and if you have missed it.

4. Follow up regularly: If you do not receive a response or if the issue is not resolved, follow up regularly with the scholarship provider until you receive the payment.

5. Seek help: If you are still facing issues, you can seek help from your college or university's financial aid office or reach out to government agencies that provide scholarships.

I hope this helps. Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?