9th May 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to start CA studies after B.Com?

Well actually i am student of b.com final and i want to start ca after completing bcom so plz tell what is the procedure for after bcom?

11th May 2015, 09:27 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to start CA studies after B.Com?

Yes, you can join in CA course after completion of your B.Com course. You can directly join in IPCC after completion of your Graduation without appearing in CPT examination. Candidates who have completed Graduation in Commerce stream with an aggregate of 55% marks or in Non-Commerce stream with an aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised university are exempted from appearing in CPT examination and you can directly join in second stage of CA course i.e., IPCC course. Since, you have completed B.Com course, you can directly join in IPCC course without appearing in CPT examination after completion of your B.Com course from a recognized university.
11th May 2015, 12:33 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Chartered accountant (CA) course can be done only after graduation degree or degree final year. There you need to clear CPT ( common proficiency test) to get admission in CA course. CPT is door for CA course held by ICAI twice in a year. Generally in the month of june and december.. The minimum percentage needed is 55% ,in 10th,12th,and graduation with no backlogs. CPT exam pattern:- 1)its a 4 hour duaratio 2) consists of 2 section (section I of 100 question for 100 marks total).(section II of 100 marks for 100 question).total marks is 200 marks. 3) all questions are objective bases. 4)timings for section I :- 10am to 12pm. For section II :- 2pm to 4 pm
11th May 2015, 02:05 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

If you want to study C.A after B.Com, the you have to go to the nearest C.A institute in your locality collect the prospectus by paying the amount demanded by them, thenafter there will be form given at the back of the prospectus fillup then form and submit it to the C.A institute along with the demand draft and the documents of school and college like results of class 10th, 12th result of 3 year B.com. So after doing all this thing you will get the registration number that is valid for minimum 3 years.
11th May 2015, 05:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

For taking up CA course after your B.Com you need to first get yourself registered with ICAI(Institute of chartered Accountants of India).

After that you can prepare for CPT exam which is the entrance level to CA course, however, if you are a B.Com graduate with a minimum of 55% also, than you are exempted from appearing for CPT as you can get direct admission in IPCC which is the second stage og CA.

After having cleared CPT and IPCC you are required to work under a CA in a CA firm or any other CA office for a span of 2 and a half years and thus after having successfuly cleared this stage you will be facing the main exam and the final hurdle in becoming a CA.
12th May 2015, 01:12 PM
pjgp

As you have already studied completed your graduation in B.Com.you can become CA without writing CPT or IPCC examination.....
You can directly do your article ship,if you are passed in the article ship then you can directly give your CA final examination.If you are passed in the final examination then you will become CA.......

all the best.........
12th May 2015, 02:37 PM
amanshrivastava98

There are 3 steps to become a CA.

CPT >>>> IPCC >>>> CA finals.

Since you have completed BCom, then you can go for the direct registration scheme of the CA.

You can directly register for the IPCC omitting the first step i.e. CPT.
16th April 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Can you please tell me how many years that a CA course would take after b.com please
15th June 2016, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Can you please tell me how many years that a CA course would take after b.com please
6th July 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE MY B.COM WITH AGGREGATES OF 65% BUT AFTER COMPLETION OF B.COM I STARTED JOB. NOW ITS 2 YEAR GONE AFTER B.COM. SO, PLEASE TELL, ME CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN IPCC UNDER DIRECT ENTRY SCHEME?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?