24th December 2014, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

What scholarship rank I have achieved if secured 8th rank in B.Sc(Biotechnology) of Bharathidasan University? Will I get scholarship?

gd aft sir!
i am completed bsc biotechnolgy in bharathidasan university
affliated college ,now i got a university 8 th rank in my UG ,
so i want to know about my ranking scholarship ,
i am eligible or not getting my scholarship?

13th March 2023, 06:55 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: What scholarship rank I have achieved if secured 8th rank in B.Sc(Biotechnology) of Bharathidasan University? Will I get scholarship?

First of all, congratulations on securing 8th rank in your UG course. That’s a great achievement!

Bharathidasan University provides scholarship programs under various criteria such as merit, caste, income etc.

However, I could not find any specific information about scholarship rank for B.Sc(Biotechnology) course on their official website or other sources.

You may need to contact the university or the department of biotechnology directly for more details about their scholarship criteria and eligibility.

You can also check out some other colleges affiliated to Bharathidasan University that offer B.Sc(Biotechnology) course and compare their fees and placements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?