26th September 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I didn't get the central sector scholarship for the second installment? How to get it?

I m a student of third year engineering.I've received 1st installment of my scholarship in my 1st year.but the scholarship of second installment of year still not received.so please take required action as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Yours faithfully
Shubham Ghogare.

26th September 2015, 09:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I didn't get the central sector scholarship for the second installment? How to get it?

There can be various reasons for not getting the scholarship. You need to contact the authority to get the exact reason and further proceedings to receive the scholarship. Before contacting, check your status of scholarship by clicking here.

- You need to contact :-
CBSE Call Centre 1800-118-002 (Toll Free)
Programmer (Scholarship) 011-22526745
Email ID: [email protected]

- Send an email and wait for 3-5 working days requesting them to provide feedback on your matter.

- Provide your name, Roll No. in X/XII/AIPMT and AIEEE, Registration No., Father's name and Residential address, Contact No. in E Mail.

- If you do not get response, you can either call them via the tollfree number given above or contact the below mentioned authority:-

THE SECRETARY,
CBSE
SHIKSHA KENDRA,
2, COMMUNITY CENTRE,
PREET VIHAR, DELHI-110092
FAX : 22515826
9th September 2016, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do if I didn't get the central sector scholarship for the second installment? How to get it?

Sir, i am the student of b.e. third year, my third installment not came, when was the third installment of central Sector scholarship come?
2nd April 2017, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam, I am S.Akshaya. I did not receive my 1st year installment but received 2rd and 3rd year installment amount.Again I did not receive my 4th year installment amount.
My details are as below
Name:S.Akshaya
College name:Saranathan college of engineering.
mail-id:[email protected]
Bank name:Canara bank
Account number: 1222101105250
Adar Number: 5720 9005 8080
IFSC Code: CNRB0001222
MICR Code: 620015003
Phone number:9600433156

Kindly release my installment amount
Thanks in advance
14th September 2018, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I didn't receive my central Sector scholarship after 12th I passed by 81.20%
Kindly give me scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?