4th March 2016, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if my MHRD scholarship renewal date is expired?

I am in 3rd year bcom. i had applied for MHRD scholarship in 1st year and renewed it in 2nd year and received the scholarship amount for 2 year. but in the 3rd year the date for renewal is expired. is there any way in which i can apply now? if not, does this mean that my scholarship is discontinued and cannot apply for renewal for MFA course?
last year i had got a letter informing the due date for 1st renewal. But this year i received no such letter. so will this be a valid reason for my 2nd renewal.

10th March 2016, 11:33 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if my MHRD scholarship renewal date is expired?

If the renewal date is expired, one cannot avail further scholarship.

The candidate has to renew the scholarship before the last date of renewal.

One cannot complaint or state the reason for not receiving the due date for renewal.

Now, one cannot do any further process or any enquiry regarding the renewal of scholarship.

As you have not renewed the scholarship, you cannot avail further scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?