31st October 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for renewal for MHRD Scholarship while doing B.Sc 2nd year?

I have 387 marks in 12th class.I am not received my 1st year MHRD Scholarship.

And I will get scholarship as fast as or last date for renewal for MHRD Scholarship form for BSc 2nd year for university of Rajasthan

20th July 2023, 04:02 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: What is the last date for renewal for MHRD Scholarship while doing B.Sc 2nd year?

The last date for renewal of MHRD Scholarship for B.Sc 2nd year students is usually in the month of August. However, the exact date may vary depending on the university. You can check the university website or contact the university scholarship office for more information.

In order to renew your MHRD Scholarship, you will need to submit the following documents:
  • A copy of your mark sheet for the previous year
  • A copy of your college/university leaving certificate
  • A copy of your passport-size photograph
  • A filled-in application form
You may also need to provide other documents, such as a letter from your college/university stating that you are a full-time student.
If you have not received your first year MHRD Scholarship, you can still apply for the renewal. However, you will need to provide an explanation for why you have not received the scholarship yet.
The scholarship amount for MHRD Scholarship is usually Rs. 5000 per month. However, the amount may vary depending on the university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?