4th March 2016, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the process to be followed for getting scholarship after completion of 11th standard in CBSE board?

Respected Sir/Mam,

i am poornima tiwari ,student of class eleventh .i have passed my tenth class with cgpa 10 in cbse board .i need scholarship very much,otherwise i will not be able to continue my studies.thankyou very much. Hope that someone will answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship possible to get while doing 11th standard in CBSE board?
  2. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  3. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which exam I need to write after completion of 10th CBSE board to get scholarship?
  5. Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to other after completion of 11th standard?
  6. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  7. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and GSEB to study in 11th standard having interest to migrate for college studies?
  8. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  9. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  10. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  11. Procedure to applying Scholarship for 11th student?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard after completion of 11th from CBSE board?
  13. Is it possible to shift from UP board to MP board after 11th class?
  14. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  15. Is there any suitable scholarship to apply for students who are studying in 11th CBSE board?
  16. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  17. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  18. Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?
10th March 2016, 09:19 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process to be followed for getting scholarship after completion of 11th standard in CBSE board?

No, you are not eligible to apply for scholarship after 11th.

But, if you are a single girl child of your parent you have missed the chance of getting SCG scholarship offered by CBSE.

After scoring better marks in 10+2 again you can apply for scholarship for higher studies through CSSS. For more information about these scholarship detail visit at www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?