15th April 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?

Hello,
I am planning to apply for an Educational Loan to study MBA in India. I have already taken a Personal Loan on my name, which I have been paying regularly. I have a concern over this, whether this will be a problem when I apply for an Educational Loan? Since in the application form there a section named "Borrowings". Will that be a problem to get an Educational Loan? Is it really necessary to mention my Personal Loan details in that Section? I also have Credit Cards and I am maintaining them without any late fee or fine.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  2. A B.Tech student who have already taken an education loan can take another loan for personal use?
  3. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  4. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan? -- [New]
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?
  6. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  8. Will college help me in getting an Education Loan for MBA?
  9. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
  10. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What kind of Education Loan is provided to MBA aspirant?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?
  13. What kind of relaxation I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MBA being a ST student?
  14. How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  15. Why State Bank of India refused to sanction Education Loan to a candidate who want to study MBA in United World Study Centre?
  16. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  17. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MBA course?
  18. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
1st May 2015, 12:04 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am planning to apply for an Educational Loan to study MBA in India. I have already taken a Personal Loan on my name, which I have been paying regularly. I have a concern over this, whether this will be a problem when I apply for an Educational Loan? Since in the application form there a section named "Borrowings". Will that be a problem to get an Educational Loan? Is it really necessary to mention my Personal Loan details in that Section? I also have Credit Cards and I am maintaining them without any late fee or fine.
There should not be any problem if you have already taken a personal loan. I would suggest you to not to write anything about personal loan. But to be in a safe a side you can transfer the personal loan to any of your earning siblings so that while documentation of personal loan, against your name there should not be any outstanding loan. If the loan amount is less then bank will approve your loan application, but if the loan amount is more than chances of getting rejection is more.

There is no impact of clearing your credit card bills on time. Only the outstanding loan will be one which might hinder your loan approval process.

Few more information on loan documents, as you are applying for loan below are the check list you can arrange accordingly. Loan application, passport size photos, proof of address, proof of age, PAN card of student borrower, proof of last qualifying examination, letter of admission, prospectus and fee structure of the college, details of assets and liabilities of parents or co-obligates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?