8th July 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Will educational loan covers the donation of college money as well?

Will educational loan covers the donation of college money as well? or we need to give it explicitly? I see many colleges are asking for the donation amount and am not sure if that will be covered with the educational loan. Can someone please provide me the answer?

9th July 2015, 12:46 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Will educational loan covers the donation of college money as well?

Education loan is also provided on the bases of College fees structure not including the donation fees.For this your need to attach your college fees structure from your college and then apply for a loan.Donation amount is an extra amount taken by the college illegally they will not provide the donation record or receipt.
7th August 2015, 01:55 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Dear Friend...

**Now a days Donation Fees are very common to get admission in Engineering college directly...Parents have to pay a huge amount for getting admission in Engineering college..

**But the donation fee is not included in the educational loan..You have to pay the donation be explicitly...

**Since donation money is illegal so try your best to get admission in engineering college through entrance exam not by donation fee..

All the best..
3rd October 2022, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

I am college student. Studying cardiac technology 2nd year.. Kindly give me funding for my education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?