21st August 2017, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of Aakash National Talent Hunt Junior exam will be conducted? Is there any examination center in Faridabad?

Dear sir, I am from Faridabad and studying in 8th standard in a CBSE school. Please tell me when the application form of Aakash National Talent Hunt Junior exam will be conducted? Is there examination center in Faridabad?

1st September 2017, 05:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of Aakash National Talent Hunt Junior exam will be conducted? Is there any examination center in Faridabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I am from Faridabad and studying in 8th standard in a CBSE school. Please tell me when the application form of Aakash National Talent Hunt Junior exam will be conducted? Is there examination center in Faridabad?

Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE) 2017 is scheduled to be held on 29th October,2017 from 10.30 am to 12.30 pm (2 hours). Interested candidates who are studying Class VIII, IX and X can apply online or offline on or before 22nd October, 2017. Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam consists of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Mental Ability subjects. Syllabus for Class VIII, IX and X are different. Yes, Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam has a center in Faridabad also. Students can find the details in the Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE) website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?