21st August 2017, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Can a 2nd year student of Mechanical stream eligible to apply for Swami Dayanand MCM scholarship? Terms & conditions and documents required for it?

I am studying in 2nd year of Mechanical engineering course and heard about Swami Dayanand MCM scholarship program. Please tell me am I eligible to apply for it? Terms & condition and documents required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply in Swami Dayanand Scholarship?
  2. Scholarship is available in 1st year of graduation for HSC passed student with 80%? Chances to get the scholarship in 2nd year also? Terms and conditions for it?
  3. When the notification of Swami Dayanand Scholarship 2018 will be released?
  4. Procedure to apply in Swami Dayanand Scholarship 2018?
  5. Eligibility to apply in Swami Dayanand Scholarship 2018?
  6. Important dates of Swami Dayanand Scholarship 2018
  7. Documents required for CA IPCC student to apply for MCM Scholarship? Last date to submit the form?
  8. Can I apply for CSS Scholarship if completed 12th with 89.4% and pursuing B.E. 2nd year?
  9. Documents required to apply in Inspire SHE Scholarship?
  10. Being a 2nd year UG student, can I apply for MHRD Scholarship if haven't applied in 1st year? Documents required for application?
  11. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Documents required to apply in Post Matric Scholarship?
  13. Documents required to apply for Internship in HAL for Mechanical 2nd year?
  14. What does Internship meant for? Procedure and documents required to apply for Mechanical Engineering student?
  15. B.Tech ECE student can apply for Inspire scholarship? Procedure to apply and terms & condition for it?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship with 43.3 percentage marks in B.Sc 2nd year?
  17. Documents required to apply in Global Leaders Scholarship? -- [New]
  18. Can a two years continuously failed in graduation eligible to apply for UPSC exam? Terms and conditions for it?
1st September 2017, 05:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 2nd year student of Mechanical stream eligible to apply for Swami Dayanand MCM scholarship? Terms & conditions and documents required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 2nd year of Mechanical engineering course and heard about Swami Dayanand MCM scholarship program. Please tell me am I eligible to apply for it? Terms & condition and documents required for it?

Yes, a 2nd year student of mechanical stream is eligible to apply for Swami Dayanand MCM Scholarship. Applicant must have scored at least 85% marks in Class XII to apply for the scholarship. Gross annual income of a family of the candidate should not be more than Rs 6 Lakhs per year. Interested students can apply for the Swami Dayanand Scholarship with necessary documents like a Certificate of family income / BPL Certificate / ITR, Copy of 10th and 12th mark sheets, Copy of Rank card of entrance examination, Copy of the Admission Letter, Copy of Ration Card and Address Proof / AADHAR ID. Students are shortlisted for the scholarship on the basis of merit and family background i.e. marks scored and annual income. Eligible students having the lowest income are given preference for the Swami Dayanand Scholarship. Swami Dayanand Scholarship website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?