28th January 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?

Im pursuing my fourth year b.tech, i m planning to go abroad for higher studies,i came to know that i have to score good marks in GRE and TOEFL to study in abroad, if i start preparing now is it possible to pursue my dream about higher studies in foreign? i currently have some arrears, i ll clear them in this semester for sure, is arrear a criteria for abroad studies? wil arear deny my dream?
how can i start studying for GRE and TOEFL on my own? is it possible to hava a self study or should i approach any institution for it?

2nd July 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?

Im a 2nd year student. How do I start preparing for GRE? Any study material? N frm when I join classes for GRE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?