26th September 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

When will I get the central CBSE scholarship after completion of my 12th exams?

Respected Sir/Mam,

Can I know when i will receive my second scholarship of rs. 10000.. I have passed my 12th exams last year? It will be really helpful to me if you can answer me on this as soon as possible.

Thank you!

26th September 2015, 09:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I get the central CBSE scholarship after completion of my 12th exams?

The exact date cannot be stated here accurately since it depends on various factors. Moreover, all scholarships are not dispatched at one particular date. Even the bank transactions are not held at one particular date. Since you have passed your 12th last year, so if you had applied for scholarship last year, you would have received it if you were shortlisted for it. Usually the scholarship money is received in the month of January. You can check the list of scholarship shortlisted students for last year by clicking here.

If your name is present and you did not receive, you need to contact the authority. The contact details are given below.
CBSE Call Centre 1800-118-002 (Toll Free)
Programmer (Scholarship) 011-22526745
Email ID: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?