26th September 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I have not yet got the scholarship from CSSS which was promised before?

My name is selected for the scholarship CSSS by cbse but till now no money is transferred in my bank account which i have provided to them with complete details.? Can you please let me know what are the steps I need to take next to overcome this issue?

26th September 2015, 10:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I have not yet got the scholarship from CSSS which was promised before?

First of all, you need to check the status of your scholarship. You can check your status of scholarship by clicking here.

If your name is present :-

- You need to contact :-

CBSE Call Centre 1800-118-002 (Toll Free)
Programmer (Scholarship) 011-22526745
Email ID: [email protected]

- Send an email asking reasons for such inconvenience and request to resolve the matter.

- Provide your name, Roll No. in X/XII/AIPMT and AIEEE, Registration No., Father's name and Residential address, Contact No. in E Mail.

- If you do not get response, you can either call them via the tollfree number given above or contact:-

THE SECRETARY,
CBSE
SHIKSHA KENDRA,
2, COMMUNITY CENTRE,
PREET VIHAR, DELHI-110092
FAX : 22515826
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?