18th May 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Whether 12th percentage is considerable to apply for Merit Scholarship for study B.Tech in USA through SAT?

Respected Sir,
I want to know that do 12th standard
percentage considered when applying for
a merit scholarship in any university of USA
if going through SAT for doing B.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship to study in USA through SAT for 12th student? Is it worthy to prepare for SAT from now?
  2. Can I get scholarship to study in USA through SAT? Reference books for preparation of SAT?
  3. Should I appear in SAT to study B.Tech in USA? Detailed information about SAT?
  4. In which colleges can I apply in US after passing the SAT test?
  5. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  6. Will I be able to get Merit Scholarship if secured 96.7% in 12th standard? Procedure to apply for scholarship?
  7. Can I apply CBSE merit scholarship for my PG course also?
  8. Can I get scholarship to study in US universities after intermediate? Should I practice from SAT guide?
  9. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
  10. Eligibility for Pharmacy merit scholarship? How should I apply and for which type of scholarship?
  11. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Details for Undergraduate study(Engineering) in US/ Canada?
  13. Studies in USA with scholarship for 12th student?
  14. Can I take scholarship for my study with 63% marks in 12th?
  15. How can I study in USA with scholarship after completing 12th standard?
  16. What should I study in USA with scholarship if interested in History being a 12th candidate and belongs to middle class family?
  17. Can I study MBBS from USA? Will I get scholarship?
  18. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
23rd May 2015, 12:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether 12th percentage is considerable to apply for Merit Scholarship for study B.Tech in USA through SAT?

Usually the universities in USA consider SAT score for scholarship more than your 12th score if you are applying through SAT score. So your prime objective should be to do well in SAT. However, your career record, that is, 12 the score will be taken into consideration while selection of students during admission process. Some universities have even started offering scholarships based on 12 th scores or career aggregate score. So even 12th score also holds good value.
25th January 2020, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether 12th percentage is considerable to apply for Merit Scholarship for study B.Tech in USA through SAT?

If I got 80 percent in 12th and then want to do btech is there any scholarship in btech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?