22nd January 2015, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?

Respected Sir,
My wish is to do B.E. course in USA.
Can I do study in USA as I have got
80% marks 12th PCM.........
What are all the exams I have to give?
Please help me sir

23rd January 2015, 08:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?

To study B.E course in USA after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate courses in US universities. TOEFL/IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing sections. Since, you have scored 80% in your 12th standard, by scoring good marks in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examination, you can easily get admission in B.E course in top U.S universities.
23rd January 2015, 10:26 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?

To study any Bachelors course in USA, you have to appear for one exam called SAT. That's because most of the universities in USA, offers admission by considering the SAT score of the candidates. So, first you have to complete SAT exam. After completing the SAT exam, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your SAT test score. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

Exam Pattern:-
Following is the exam pattern of SAT exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?