9th October 2012, 05:55 PM
prasadahire2012

Procedure to apply for Tata Motors, Pune? I am a student of MSc computer science

Respected sir,
I am the student of Msc (Comp.Sci) second year and requesting you to provide me the procedure to apply to the TATA MOTORS, Pune and Please send me the whole details on my email id :- [email protected].

Many Thanks in advance !!!!!

21st December 2012, 12:01 PM
Vishal_13
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Tata Motors, Pune? I am a student of MSc computer science

MF offers Commercial vehicle finance in the following customer categories:

Eligibility Criteria :

Customer should own a truck or bus (free of liability) , which is not more than 8 or 10 years old or any other immovable asset equivalent to the finance amount being requested or fixed deposit or any other security of equivalent amount.

OR

Customer should be an existing / past PPR customer of Tata Motor Finance (TMF).

OR

If the customer does not have any assets, he needs to have a direct family member with assets and has to produce a guarantor (not a direct family member). The guarantor is not insisted upon for a LCV if the customer has a suitable driving license and wants to become a self driven owner.

OR

Customer or any member of direct family should own assets in the form of land and buildings.

Documentation Required :

Copy of the vehicle's registration certificate and / or immovable property document or fixed deposit / security.

Notarised photograph of the customer and the guarantor.

Address proof in the form of ration card / voter's card / passport / electricity bill / telephone bill.

Contract numbers, in cases where the customer is an existing / past customer of TMF.

Land and building ownership documents certified by the appropriate government authority like search report / NEC.

For further details on vehicle finance or financing options, please contact your nearest Tata Motors office, the dealer or write to us at : [email protected]

Fleet Operators

Eligibility Criteria :

Customer could be a first time customer or customer could be an existing / past customer of Tata Motor Finance (TMF).

Documentation Required :

Copy of the (free of liability) vehicle's registration certificate.

Contract numbers, in cases where the customer is an existing / past customer of TMF.

For further details on vehicle finance or financing options, please contact your nearest Tata Motors office, the dealer or write to us at: ( [email protected] )

Company / Partnership Firm

Documentation Required :

Memorandum of Association / Partnership Deed. Board Resolution.

Audited balance sheet for last 3 years with good profits and a debt / equity ratio below 2:1.

Maximum period 4 years.

Personal guarantee of MD or Chairman is sufficient; no outside guarantor is required.

For further details on vehicle finance or financing options, please contact your nearest Tata Motors office, the dealer or write to us at: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?