5th January 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I get loan to study B.Tech if having no guarantor?

Sir,
I have taken admission in B.Tech course
I have applied for Scholarship but the
amount came very low through scholarship
And I am not able to pay the fee
So is it good decision to take loan?
I am very poor and nothing to
give as a guarantee.....then how i get loan?
sir, please help me!

9th January 2015, 10:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get loan to study B.Tech if having no guarantor?

Yes, it is a good decision to take education loan since there is not much burden of interest in education as it is computed as simple interest. Moreover, you can repay it after getting job. Procedure to get education loan :-

- You need to approach any branch of the bank near your residence. It is better to approach the one where you or your family members have account.
- You need to have a discussion with the branch manager and know all the norms you need to follow and the terms and conditions of the bank and the facilities which you will be getting from the bank.
- You need to take documents of your academic background and the prospectus of the concerned institutes where you are about to get enroll and show them to the branch manager.
- You need to follow the instructions of the branch manager to get the education loan sanctioned. You can also approach other banks if you are not satisfied with one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?