28th December 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of BE ECE from Jeppiaar Engineering College, Chennai and want to study master degree in same stream. Please tell me how to get an education loan for it from State Bank of Mysore?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan among State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur, State Bank Of Hyderabad, State Bank Of India and State Bank Of Mysore?
  2. Procedure to apply for an education loan at State Bank of Mysore to study MBBS course? Is it good choice for it?
  3. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  4. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate of State Bank of India, Mysore? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  5. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore for studying Abroad? Interest rate charges for studying Abroad?
  6. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  7. Which bank has good track record of offering education loan to study abroad?
  8. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  9. Is processing fee available under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore? How to apply online?
  10. Security deposit required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur?
  11. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?
  12. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  14. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  15. Eligible courses to study in Abroad through State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan?
  16. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  17. Can a BE ECE get an education loan from Yes Bank? Eligibility to apply for it? -- [New]
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
29th December 2016, 12:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?

After getting confirmation of admission, you can approach the bank manager of the said bank for education loan. You have to apply on an application form provided by the bank.

You must have a guarantor for education loan. Admission documents will be required for applying. If you have got admission in a recognized college and have a guarantor, then loan will be sanctioned.
29th December 2016, 10:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?

To get an education loan from State Bank of Mysore for pursuing M.Tech course in ECE stream, you should have secured admission in M.Tech course in a recognised university. You have to apply for an education loan by visiting the bank office directly and you need to submit documents like Identity Proof, Address Proof, IT Returns, Admission letter, etc.,. The bank will verify your details and if found correct, your education loan will be processes within 10-15 working days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?