22nd May 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?

Hello,
I need Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs
for study MBA. The course fee is Rs. 6.5
Lacs but I want to apply for Rs. 8 Lacs because
of miscellaeous expenses. So, the Bank will
give me Education Loan for my miscellaneous expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?
  2. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs? -- [New]
  3. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  4. Which is a favourable bank for Education Loan to study MBA?
  5. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000? -- [New]
  6. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  7. What kind of relaxation I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MBA being a ST student?
  8. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  10. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  11. Bank will pay the every installment of my semester expenses?
  12. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  13. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  14. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state?
  15. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
  16. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  17. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  18. Total expenses to study 4 years B.Tech course including Hostel and Miscellaneous charges?
23rd May 2015, 03:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?

The bank will not give education loan for miscellaneous expense. The bank will offer education loan which will only cover the following expense.

- Tution fees
- Other Institutional Charges including books
- Hostel Fees
- Mess Fees

You need to show proof to the bank to get loan installment for the requisite expense which will only cover the above mentioned four factors.
23rd May 2015, 04:40 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I need Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs
for study MBA. The course fee is Rs. 6.5
Lacs but I want to apply for Rs. 8 Lacs because
of miscellaeous expenses. So, the Bank will
give me Education Loan for my miscellaneous expenses?

You can sanction the Loan of amount that is mentioned in the fee structure of your college. Because you have to include your fee structure along-with the documents while applying for the Loan. So, based on the fee structure the loan amount is going to be Sanctioned. OS, if the miscellaneous charge is mentioned in the fee structure then you will get the money for the miscellaneous charge also.
23rd May 2015, 10:32 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?

Yes, State bank of India offers a maximum educational loan amount is Rs. 10 lacs for studies in India and Rs.30 lacs for studies in abroad.

To apply for this educational loan one has to submit all the required documents and should meet the eligibility criteria of the respective bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?