22nd May 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?

Hello,
I came to know that for study Abroad
Bank can provide me maximum Education
Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs and not more than that.
So, if I want to study MS in Germany and there
the expenses is Rs. 20 Lacs but Hostel charges and
many hidden charges exceeds the expenses. So,
I should apply for Education Loan from any Financial
Institution?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  3. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  4. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training? -- [New]
  8. List of Banks and Financial Institutions which offered Education Loan to study MS in Germany?
  9. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  11. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  12. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  14. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000? -- [New]
  15. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  16. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses? -- [New]
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 2.10 Lacs to study BBA course?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for 50% expense to study MS in Germany?
23rd May 2015, 03:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?

Yes, you should apply for education loan. You should apply for 20 lakhs which is the highest permissible loan amount for study abroad. It is true that the actual expense will exceed 20 lakhs. SO if you take education loan 20 lakhs, at least a major portion of your expense is met by the education loan amount and the rest you have to arrange. You can also take up part time job in your college or online jobs to meet the remaining expense of the course. The list of banks which offer education loan has been attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 47 views)
23rd May 2015, 04:32 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Default Re: Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I came to know that for study Abroad
Bank can provide me maximum Education
Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs and not more than that.
So, if I want to study MS in Germany and there
the expenses is Rs. 20 Lacs but Hostel charges and
many hidden charges exceeds the expenses. So,
I should apply for Education Loan from any Financial
Institution?

You can apply for the Loan from two different Private Sector Banks of worth Rs 15 lac each. the Cost of Sanctioning the minimum loan will be Less and your Both the Loan will be passed easily. As it would not cross the maximum limit of Rs 20 Lac. So, you can Apply for the Loan from Axis bank And HDFC Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?