20th March 2015, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Total expenses to study 4 years B.Tech course including Hostel and Miscellaneous charges?

Hello everyone,
Can you please tell me what is the total
cost to be get by a candidate for a 4 years
B.Tech course including hostel and miscellaneous charges?
Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in LPU?
  2. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study MDS? How much stipend provided for MDS students?
  3. What is the total fee structure including the hostel fees of KIIT B.Tech?
  4. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Germany? Admission procedure and fee expenses including hostel charges?
  5. Total fee structure including hostel fees and other expenses for engineering in Jagannath University?
  6. expenses in LLM from nalsar?
  7. Total fee per year for B.Tech at BITS Pilani 2015 session
  8. Total fees and hostel charges of 4 year B.Tech course?
  9. Fee structure of Banasthali Vidyapeeth? What is the date for it?
  10. What is the total 4 years fee of B.Tech course including the tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  11. How much is the fee of NID(Yearly)
  12. What much does it cost to do MBBS in Germany?
  13. What is the total fee along with hostel and mess charges to complete 4 years B.Tech course?
  14. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  15. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  16. Fee structure of IISER exam? Is direct entry possible in IISER? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Expenses including everything to study MS in USA?
  18. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state?
22nd March 2015, 08:53 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total expenses to study 4 years B.Tech course including Hostel and Miscellaneous charges?

The total expenses for pursuing 4 years B.Tech course (including Hostel and Miscellanous Charges) will cost around 4-5 lakh rupees and it may vary because, the tuition fee, admission fee, examination fee and hostel fee in all colleges are not same, in some colleges it is nearly 80,000 rupees and in some colleges it is only 40,000 rupees. So, it will cost around 4-5 lakhs for pursuing 4 years B.Tech course (including Hostel and Miscellanous Charges) .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?