22nd January 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Whether Banks have tie up with colleges for an Education Loan?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply and get an Education Loan from any bank for my BTech course. I just want to know is there any arrangement or tie up with bank for Education Loan with the college? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

31st January 2019, 10:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Banks have tie up with colleges for an Education Loan?

You need to contact the college, where you have confirmed admission. There are chances some colleges will have tie up with banks nearby or the one situated inside the campus.

Some colleges have banks inside the campus and they usually provide education loan to students studying in that particular college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?