22nd January 2019, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible that Bank will waive off the loan amount for Physically Disabled candidate?

Hello everyone, I am a Physically Disabled candidate and I have applied for an Education Loan. Though I have completed my BCA with the help of an Education Loan but unable to do job due to my PD condition. It is getting difficult for me to getting job. So, I can get waive in my Education Loan amount?

31st January 2019, 10:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible that Bank will waive off the loan amount for Physically Disabled candidate?

Normally, education loans are not waived off completely in any case. It can happen only in rare cases, and that also due to government interventions. Being a physically disabled candidate you will be eligible for interest subsidy.

Hence, you will get concession on interest rates charged on education loan. There is nothing much you can do, if you have take education loan. You need to find a suitable job according to your skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?