23rd October 2017, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get education loan from banks in Tamil Nadu? Role of colleges for getting education loan?

Dear sir, I am from Tamil Nadu and got admission in MBBS course through NEET. Please tell me procedure to get education loan from banks? Role of colleges for getting education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get education loan from Kerala to study in Tamil Nadu?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB in Sri Venkateswara University, Tamil Nadu? Detailed information about it? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  5. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  6. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for B.P.Ed course?
  7. Scope of Biotechnologiest in India? List of best colleges in Tamil Nadu and Banks providing Education Loan for them?
  8. Procedure and list of banks providing education loan for doing B.Arch 5 years course?
  9. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for IAS preparation? -- [New]
  10. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  11. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  12. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  13. Which banks provide education loan for studying B.Sc(Multimedia and Animation)?
  14. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  15. Financial assistance to complete BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  17. Banks offering an Education Loan to study MDes course in INSD? Documents required to submit for education loan?
  18. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
24th October 2017, 09:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get education loan from banks in Tamil Nadu? Role of colleges for getting education loan?

To get an education loan from Banks in Tamils, you should have secured admission in MBBS course in a recognised college/ university. You can directly for an education loan by visiting the bank or you can apply through online at the respective bank official website. You need to submit the required documents asked by bank for processing your education loan. The role of colleges in getting an education loan is very less, they need to provide you an admission letter, so, that you can apply for an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?