7th September 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Colleges providing degree in Safety and Occupational Health Engineering? Which banks can grant education loan? What is the scenario of education loan?

Sir, I want to study degree course in Safety and Occupational Health Engineering with the help of education loan. Please suggest me colleges for which banks can grant education loan? What is the scenario of education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. List of banks providing an education loan for all expenditure of studies? Are banks providing education loan only for tuition fees?
  2. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  3. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
  4. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  6. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  8. Which bank can grant education loan to a farmer not paying income tax? What I should do for it?
  9. List of banks providing education loan
  10. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  11. Whether Banks offer an Education Loan to study Advanced Diploma in Public Health?
  12. List of Management colleges in USA for which banks can grant education loan? Do the banks pay whole amount in one time?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  14. List of Architecture colleges for which bank can grant education loan
  15. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for B.P.Ed course?
  16. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study MSc(Hardware & Networking) -- [New]
  17. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Doctorate of Medicine?
  18. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
4th March 2023, 01:49 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Colleges providing degree in Safety and Occupational Health Engineering? Which banks can grant education loan? What is the scenario of education loan?

There are several colleges that offer degree courses in Safety and Occupational Health Engineering. Some of the popular ones are:
  • National Institute of Technology (NIT), Trichy
  • Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur
  • National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela
  • Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad
  • Anna University, Chennai
  • Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum

Regarding the education loan, most banks in India offer education loans for higher studies, including courses in Safety and Occupational Health Engineering. Some of the popular banks that provide education loans are State Bank of India (SBI), Punjab National Bank (PNB), HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, and Axis Bank, among others.

The scenario of education loans has been improving in recent years. With the increase in the number of students seeking higher education and rising tuition fees, education loans have become a popular financing option. Banks are offering flexible repayment options and competitive interest rates to attract more students to take out education loans. However, it is always advisable to compare the terms and conditions of different banks before finalizing the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?