7th June 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate can get an extension in loan amount to complete BS in Germany?

My son has availed an Education Loan of Rs 8.5 Lacs. Now he needs to study one more year to be completed his BS. Can he avail an extension for nearly Rs. 10 Lacs as he is in Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Germany if secured 3.96 CGPA in B.E.(EEE)?
  2. Education loan is possible after completing 1st semester backlog in 2nd semester of
  3. Detailed information about Fast Cash Loan to study MS in Germany?
  4. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  5. Can I pursue higher studies in Abroad with free education if completed B.Com?
  6. How to apply for education loan for perusing MS in Germany?
  7. Possibility of extension in Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for a candidate who is studying in Canada without Collateral Security?
  8. What should I do to go Abroad having no financial problems? Suitable country and exams?
  9. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  10. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How tax can be calculated during repayment of loan amount?
  12. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary?
  13. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  14. On what basis I can apply for an Education Loan to study MS in Germany/US?
  15. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  16. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  17. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for 50% expense to study MS in Germany?
10th June 2016, 01:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate can get an extension in loan amount to complete BS in Germany?

Yes, your son an avail the extension in the education loan. However, the decision will be at the discretion of bank as the amount is large and it involves study in abroad. The performance of your son in the course till now and the recognition and reputation of the concerned institute ml will be taken into account as well as mortgage will be required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?