3rd March 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Education loan covers hostel charges and miscellaneous expenses?

Hello everyone, I need to get few information regarding education loan. If I apply for education loan then what expenses covered under this loan with respect to my education. I know tuition fee is there but what about hostel charges and miscellaneous expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Bank Education Loan for Hostel charges and miscellaneous expenses if study PGDM in IIM?
  2. Does Education loan covers hostel charges and assorted expenses?
  3. Can I get Bank Education Loan for miscellaneous expenses if secured admission in PGDM course?
  4. Total expenses including Hostel and Miscellaneous charges to study B.Tech(Biotechnology) in KIIT University?
  5. Total expenses to study 4 years B.Tech course including Hostel and Miscellaneous charges?
  6. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?
  7. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 40 Lacs to do Pilot Training course in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Expenses covered under Central Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  10. Is hostel charges covered under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?
  11. Does Bank Education Loan cover the living expenses where hostel facility is unavailable?
  12. Fee waiver student can take education loan?
  13. Is hostel charges covered under Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. List of Banks/Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan to study BSc(Aeronautical Science) in LeTourneau University? Expenses cover in Education Loan?
  15. Expenses covered under Karnataka Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. Expenses covered under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  17. Expenses covered under Syndicate Bank Education Loan scheme?
  18. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state?
19th March 2018, 01:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan covers hostel charges and miscellaneous expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I need to get few information regarding education loan. If I apply for education loan then what expenses covered under this loan with respect to my education. I know tuition fee is there but what about hostel charges and miscellaneous expenses?

Yes, education loan covers hostel charges. Students have to provide details about the miscellaneous expenses. Education loan covers the following expenses: Tuition fees, Laboratory fees, Examination fees, Purchase of instruments, Library fees, laptop and uniforms, study material, Hostel charges, purchase of computer (essential for the completion of the course), a Premium insurance policy covering the life of the borrower of a loan, etc. Students can find the details in the bank education loan website link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?