7th November 2016, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Relaxation available for 60% Physically Disabled candidate in Allahabad Bank Education Loan? Eligibility to apply?

Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria to apply an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank and relaxation which I will get as I am a 60% Physically Disable candidate? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in AAI Junior Executive recruitment with relaxation for Physically Disabled candidate?
  2. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Physically disabled girl?
  3. What kind of securities are required to get an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study B.Tech under Management quota?
  4. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank for MBA aspirant? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad to get admission under Management quota?
  6. Can I apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad?
  7. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  8. Benefits and drawbacks of Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  9. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  10. Education loan for BAMS course?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  12. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  13. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  14. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  15. Subsidy scheme under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. How to apply for an education loan in Allahabad Bank? Easy and hassle free documentation for it? -- [New]
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  18. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in Citi Bank for study MS in US? Eligibility to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?