27th July 2017, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for scholarship after scoring 9.8 CGPA in 10th standard? Procedure to apply for scholarship?

Am I eligible for the scholarship after scoring 9.8 CGPA in 10th standard? Procedure to apply for the scholarship? Can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow as I am not sure about the same. I really need the scholarship to continue further studies. Please understand.

25th November 2017, 01:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for scholarship after scoring 9.8 CGPA in 10th standard? Procedure to apply for scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for the scholarship after scoring 9.8 CGPA in 10th standard? Procedure to apply for the scholarship? Can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow as I am not sure about the same. I really need the scholarship to continue further studies. Please understand.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for a scholarship after completion of 10th standard with a 9.8 CGPA. You can apply for various government and private scholarships based on the marks scored and your family income. You can find the scholarships offered by the state government in the state government scholarship portal. You can apply for a scholarship with necessary documents mentioned in the website. Some of the scholarships available for the 10th passed students with 9.8 CGPA are given below;

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

IIFCT Scholarship - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

National Talent Scholarship Award Examination (NTSAE) - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?