21st March 2016, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Whether rank of entrance exam will be checked to get an Education Loan?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am pursuing 12th with PCM and I wish to study B.Tech after my 12th. I would like to know that can I take Education Loan? And they will check the entrance exam rank for giving an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Rank in entrance exam matters to get an Education Loan for studying BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  3. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT through Education Loan? List of Bank offering Education Loan?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  5. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  6. Will college help me in getting an Education Loan for MBA?
  7. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  8. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  9. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get an Education Loan for studying B.Tech?
  11. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan if secure good rank in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  12. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  13. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  14. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  15. Will Bank grant education loan if get admission through source?
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  17. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  18. How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
25th March 2016, 02:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether rank of entrance exam will be checked to get an Education Loan?

Yes, rank in entrance exam is taken into consideration while sanctioning education loan. However, there is no serious consideration on this as there are other parameters of prime importance Entrance exam score is taken for reference to know more about the student seeking loan. You need to get admission in a well recognized and reputed institute to get education loan. The institute should offer good placement opportunities. Your previous academic records will be taken into consideration too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?