9th December 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Rank in entrance exam matters to get an Education Loan for studying BDS?

Sir,
I am thinking to get Bank Education Loan for doing BDS. Please tell me that my rank in the entrance exam also matters while applying for an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether AIIMS will help me to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  2. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  3. Whether Income Tax File is necessary to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  4. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  5. Concession from Bank Education Loan to study BDS for a sportsperson?
  6. Colleges offering BDS course with Education Loan in India? Detailed information about Guarantee in Education Loan scheme?
  7. How to get an education loan quickly at a low interest rate?
  8. Is education loan possible for expenses other than tuition fees? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  10. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  11. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible to get free seat if secured 12581 rank in BDS entrance exam? Fee expense to study BDS course?
  13. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  14. What kind of benefits I will get to apply for Bank Education Loan for studying B.Tech being a female candidate?
  15. Can I get Education Loan again to study PGDM in IIM if already studying B.Tech with Education Loan?
  16. Can I apply for education loan while studying at NIT Calicut? Government aids and other financial aids?
  17. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
13th December 2015, 10:42 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Rank in entrance exam matters to get an Education Loan for studying BDS?

What matter is that you must have qualified in entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Dental Surgery in any recognized institute. Rank does not matter for getting education loan. All you need to qualify in entrance exam and pursue this course from any recognized institute.

Indian government has launched an education loan portal where you can apply for multiple banks for education loan by submitting your bank details. Within the specified time, you will get response from different banks, how much loan can be sanctioned and required documents.

The link for Education loan portal is http://https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/
13th December 2015, 10:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Rank in entrance exam matters to get an Education Loan for studying BDS?

No, rank in entrance exam does not matter much while applying for education loan. The bank takes into considerations the following with high importance.

- The recognition and reputation of the concerned institute.
- The financial status of the family and the property owned.
- The course being pursued and the performance of the student.
- Previous academic records.
14th December 2015, 07:23 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

No the rank in the Entrance Examination does not matter while applying for an Educational Loan.
If you are admitted to a College for the course of BDS then the only thing that matters for your Loan to get sanctioned is your credibility to repay back the Loan amount.
You will need a guarantor for your Loan as well as the IT Return of the guarantor for the last financial year.
Once you have all these documents in place your Loan will be sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?