21st March 2016, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates charges against an Education Loan in State Bank Of India to study M.Tech?

Dear Sir,
Now I have recently completed my B.Tech. I need to apply for M.Tech course. Kindly let me know about the Interest rates of State Bank of India for an Education Loan for M.Tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for a candidate who want to study B.Tech in IIT?
  2. Interest rates charges against an Education Loan in State Bank Of India to study M.Tech? -- [New]
  3. Interest rates charges against an Education Loan in State Bank Of India for study B.Tech in IIT?
  4. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  5. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  6. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  7. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  8. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  9. Interest rates charged against Education Loan to study MS in Meteorology in Abroad?
  10. Bank of India Interest rate charges for Education Loan to study MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in Union Bank for studying B.Tech?
  12. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  13. Does Bank charges different Interest rates to study MBBS in other state?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  15. Interest rates charges against Education Loan to study in foreign countries?
  16. What should I do to waive interest rates charges against an education loan during study period?
  17. Should I apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS? Interest rates charged against Education Loan?
  18. Interest rates charges of RBI against Education Loan to study B.Tech?
25th March 2016, 12:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates charges against an Education Loan in State Bank Of India to study M.Tech?

The rate of interest varies from time to time as per orders from Reserve Bank of India. However, SBI offers 1% lesser interest rate as compared to other banks. The rate of interest fluctuates between 12-14% and is computed as simple interest for the entire study period. However, in SBI for education loan above 4.5 lakhs, it will ask for mortgage of property like land, vehicle, house,etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?