2nd November 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Who are eligible for applying scholarship? Which course students can apply?

Scholarships are available for which students ?
may I know ? plz send me detaile information. It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete information which is available. Awaiting to get the answer soon on the same!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship available for B.Sc microbiology students? Details of such scholarship?
  2. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there any scholarship available for B.Sc microbiology students?
  4. Who are eligible for applying scholarship? Which course students can apply? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for applying scholarship if I have completed my intermediate course with 95% marks?
  6. Maharashtra OBC are eligible for scholarship?
  7. Is OC B.Tech students eligible to get the scholarship after scoring 81% marks in 1st year of the course?
  8. Is there any reservation for study scholarship? Doe all caste students get the scholarship?
  9. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  10. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th Board exam? Procedure to apply?
  11. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  12. Process to apply for MHRD Scholarship being a 12th Commerce student?
  13. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(ME) 1st year?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for MHRD Scholarship if scored 401 marks in 12th RBSE Commerce? Procedure and last date to apply?
  15. Eligibility to apply for scholarship in Chennai for Guwahati domicile student?
  16. Can I get scholarship if I am studying in 12th? What are those exams which I need to get prepared for applying scholarship?
  17. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  18. How to apply for Sanskrit scholarship? Is there any special scholarship in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan?
15th November 2015, 11:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Who are eligible for applying scholarship? Which course students can apply?

Scholarship are awarded to the following category of students.

- Students with excellence in the field of academics or extra curricular.
- Students belonging to certain community(minority communities).
- Students whose family's financial condition is not good.
- Students pursuing studies in a specific field or university.
- Students belonging to parents of certain organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?