2nd March 2015, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Why my Inspire Scholarship is delaying if submitted all the relevant documents?

Sir,
I have completed 12th with 88% and
I got the call letter by Inspire Scholarship.
I have submitted all the documents which were required
But till now I haven't received any confirmation yet.
Please tell me why they are delaying?

4th March 2015, 05:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why my Inspire Scholarship is delaying if submitted all the relevant documents?

There can be various reasons for not getting the confirmation. The procedure on the back-end followed by the authority is quite large since they have to review each form and see whether they have provided the correct requisite documents and are eligible for the scholarship or not. Hence the shortlisting process takes time, so there might be delay. Moreover, it can also be delayed due to various internal policies and can also not show confirmation owing to some confusion in certain fields of your form or bank related issues. Hence you need to keep your patience for some time and still if you do not get any confirmation or scholarship amount, contact the authority in the below mentioned contact details.

Department of Science & Technology, Technology Bhavan, New Mehrauli Road,
New Delhi - 110016
Tel : 011-26568099
E-mail: she dot inspire hyphen dst at nic dot in
28th August 2017, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why my Inspire Scholarship is delaying if submitted all the relevant documents?

I am an Inspire scholar of 2015 batch. I had uploaded all required documents.I am sanctioned for Inspire scholarship and my name is not in failed transaction list of 2015.But my amount has not released. Then what should I do?
19th December 2017, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir my inspire scholarship has been sanctioned. But I have not got amount due to reason Zero balance but I am sure and also contacted to SBI branch that I have a normal saving account. So tell me, what is reason behind it.
8th January 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

I have been sanctioned scholarship a year back but not yet received. May I know the reason why so much of delay and when will I receive it. Also I know a couple of more people in same situation. Please update.
19th April 2018, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

I have completed all the required documents and i confirmed that my Aadhar card is linked to S.B.I bank account, i am from 2015th batch, my name is not in failed transaction list of 2015. my scholarship was sanctioned 1 may 2016. its almost a year. may i know the reason of delay and how long it will take?
19th April 2018, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

I am an Inspire scholar of 2015 batch. I had uploaded all required documents.I am sanctioned for Inspire scholarship and my name is not in failed transaction list of 2015.But my amount has not released.
I also confirmed that my account is linked with Aadhar card.
I have been sanctioned scholarship a year back but not yet received. May I know the reason why so much of delay and when will I receive it and how long it will take?
8th July 2018, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir my inspire scholarship has been sanctioned. But I have not got amount due to reason Zero balance but I am sure and also contacted to SBI branch that I have a normal saving account. So tell me, what is reason behind it.
I have updated my new normal savings bank details in web portal 7 months ago so why is the delay please say
8th July 2018, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I am an Inspire scholar of 2015 batch. I had uploaded all required documents.I am sanctioned for Inspire scholarship But I have not got amount due to reason Zero balance but I am sure and also contacted to SBI branch that I have a normal saving account. So tell me, what is reason behind it.
27th March 2019, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i submitted all my documents regarding the scholarship. I passed my 12th with 94.2% in 2017. My name is also in shortlisted candidates but even i didn't get any confirmation letter yet. Can u please tell me when will i get it.
27th March 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir i myself nancy mittal. I got 94% in 12th. I submitted all my documents regarding this scholarship. My name is also in shortlisted candidates but even i didn't get any confirmation letter yet. Can u please tell me how much time will it take?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?