12th July 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Will bank sanction loan for UPSC Exam coaching?

Sir, I have completed my post graduation in political science(honors) in ravenshaw university, Odisha. Now i want to prepare for UPSC exam through coaching in Delhi.but my family can't afford me for this..so I need the loan,if the banks sanction me the study loan .so can I get the loan??

Related Questions:
  1. Can bank show sanction letter of 2 Lakhs? an bank favour in getting Visa?
  2. Which Financial Authority or Bank provides Education Loan for UPSC exams preparation?
  3. Education loan interest are required to be paid immediately after sanction?
  4. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  5. Any bank sanctions loan for pursuing B.Tech after Diploma engineering?
  6. How can I claim for Education Loan amount if want to get transfer from college to study B.Tech?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to take loan for UPSC coaching?
  8. How much is the fee for B.Tech in Civil Engineering? How to proceed to any good bank for Education Loan?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  10. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
  11. Details of BCA fee structure per annum at IPU? Will bank sanction loan for studying at IPU?
  12. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  14. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  15. Placements in Core Companies after BE? Which are these core companies and how to get placed? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Does Bank charges Interest rates of sum rupees sanctioned in Education Loan during 1st year of MBA if the tuition fee is lesser than total amount?
  17. Why State Bank of India refused to sanction Education Loan to a candidate who want to study MBA in United World Study Centre?
  18. How to get bank loan for IAS coaching?
17th July 2015, 04:58 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will bank sanction loan for UPSC Exam coaching?

You cannot get education loan to take UPSC coaching or any other coaching, because bank does not offer education loans to take coaching and bank offer education loan only to career oriented courses, through which a candidate can secure a job. So, you cannot get education loan to take UPSC coaching.
6th August 2015, 06:19 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Hello Friend...

It's nice that you have decided to prepare UPSC exam...

Education Loan is not provided to you as it is available for those who got admission in engineering and medical course..

Apart from this, you can get personal loan... For this you have:

--proof of residence..

--gurantor or mortage such as property paper or any other thing..

For more details you can visit to nearest bank branch regarding this...

All the best...
30th June 2023, 11:16 PM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

Yes, banks do provide education loans that can be utilized for various educational purposes, including UPSC exam coaching. However, the availability and terms of the loan may vary depending on the bank's policies and your eligibility criteria.

To apply for an education loan for UPSC exam coaching, you would need to fulfill requirements, such as:

Admission or enrollment in a recognized coaching institute or program for UPSC exam preparation.

Meeting the bank's eligibility criteria, which may include factors such as age, academic qualifications, and creditworthiness.
Providing the necessary documents, such as proof of admission, identity proof, address proof, income proof of the applicant or co-applicant, and academic certificates.

The loan amount and repayment terms may be subject to the bank's assessment and discretion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?