3rd March 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Will IIT help me to apply for Education Loan to study MCA?

Respected Sir, I am a student of BCA and my age is 25 now. I have applied for MCA IIT-JAM entrance exam. My question is, if I get admission in IIT for MCA course then which bank give me loan for education? Also I would like to know that IIT help me for taking loan or not?

12th April 2018, 11:59 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will IIT help me to apply for Education Loan to study MCA?

Every college or university gives full details of fee procedures along with their stamp which helps in passing of loan.
Almost every bank provides education loan with or without guarantee. Without security you will get atleast Rs. 7 Lakh and with security it extends upto Rs. 1 Cr.

Some of the banks which provides education loan are as follows:-
SBI
PNB
BOI
BOB
Axis Bank
Dena Bank
UCO Bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?