28th May 2010, 12:22 PM

Default Re: Marks in AIEEE to get admission into NITs, what were previour year cutoffs for NITs?

sir, i am from punjab.
i am getting 175marks in aieee 2010.so what rank will i get and which NIT will i get.

1. How to prepare for AIEEE Exam to get admission in top 5 NITs? Cut off marks to get good stream in NITs?
  2. What is the cutoff of this years AIEEE? Do I stand a change for NITs after scoring 200 in AIEEE?
  3. Required Marks in AIEEE to get admission in NITs?
  4. For SC quota what is the minimum marks required in AIEEE to take admission in NITs?
  5. What are my chances to get admission in NITs after scoring 310 marks? In which NITs can I get?
  6. How much marks are required for admission in NITs?
  7. What was the cutoff marks for NITs last year in GATE exam?
  8. How to prepare to get into top 5 NITs? Cutoff marks to get admission in top 5 NITs?
  9. Minimu marks required in AIEEE to get admission into top NITs of India?
  10. In which NITs I can get admission with a rank of 15000 in AIEEE?
  11. Can I get admission in top NITs after scoring 134 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Can i get PEC/NITs/IIITs after 140 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Which NIT can I get after scoring 150 marks in AIEEE? Can I get into top NITs or good government colleges? am from OBC category
  14. In which college will I get after scoring 4200 rank? -- [New]
  15. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in Punjab Chandigarh College with Aeronautical Branch? Any NITs which I can get?
  16. How much rank should I expect with 150-160 marks in AIEEE? Can I get any of the south NITs? Which other top NITs can i get?
  17. Can I get admission in NITs/IITs or BIT Mesra after scoring 172 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission into DCE or NSIT Delhi? Names of colleges in which I can be called for counseling?
  18. How can I get admission in any NITs? I've secured AIR 447204 and Category rank 33691
29th May 2010, 04:46 AM
panky

Default Re: Marks in AIEEE to get admission into NITs, what were previour year cutoffs for NITs?

sir m pankaj sharma nd i m scoring 122 marks in aieee and i belong to obc category is der any chance to get nit..........!!!!~~
30th May 2010, 02:08 PM

sir, i got 118 marks in aieee 2010 examination. please tell me what branch could be alloted to me in NIT warangal since i am hailing from A.P.
30th May 2010, 02:19 PM
shiva manas adusumilli

Default AIEEE 2010 results and allotment branch

In AIEEE 2010 examination, I got 148 marks and my state rank is 7666(overall) and 5383(category), what branch can I get in NIT Warangal since I am hailing from Andhra Pradesh. Kindly reply me.
30th May 2010, 02:51 PM

i am geting 185 marks in aieee can i get in nit
30th May 2010, 03:21 PM

im getting 109 marks in aieee i belong to sc can i get any good NIT??/
30th May 2010, 06:11 PM

My AIR is 137000 and state obc rank is 1997, which college I would get for admission through AIEEE 2010
30th May 2010, 11:33 PM

I HAVE GOT 101 MARKS IN AIEEE .I BELONG TO GEN CATEGORYAND DEF DEPENDENT FROM UP. WHICH GOOD COLLEGE CAN BE GIVEN TO ME.

POOJA
30th May 2010, 11:34 PM

i got 93 marks in aieee , is this mark is enough to get in any nit for computer science and engineering branch.. pls help me ...???
30th May 2010, 11:54 PM
abhasinha

Dear Sir
My brother has got a rank of 2,00,000 and state rank (Bihar)-8036, is it possible for him to get through any college? Is it possible to get admitted through management quota in some colleges? Please reply..thanks in anticipation
31st May 2010, 05:36 AM
nalanda

really it is very common question and asked by the many students for getting admission in the nit you must have secure atleast more than 170 marks the you must get chances for admission in the nit.
31st May 2010, 01:49 PM
prashant420pawar

i got 158 marks in aieee wt nit can i get?
i want quick rply
31st May 2010, 02:00 PM

My brother secured 97 score in Aieee 2010 this year.
31st May 2010, 02:05 PM

My brother secured a score of 97 in Aieee 2010.His Air is 87000,Category rank is 20,000 ,State overall is 12000,And through obc its 3000.Is there any possiblility for him to get into Nits through reservation quota at the least? Whats the scope of getting into good colleges this year? Pl assist.

Madhuri.
31st May 2010, 05:04 PM

My State Rank in AIEEE 2010 is 10087(overall) which branch will I get in NIT Warangal
31st May 2010, 06:32 PM

MY brother had scored 49 in Aieee 2010 and belong to OBC category. Are there any chances of getting admission through Aieee?
31st May 2010, 06:36 PM

i got 4770 state rank in haryana , can i get admission in NIT
1st June 2010, 01:41 AM

sir i have got 135 marks in aieee and got 29250 rank in general category,sir could u please tell me which colleges i would get and could i get in any of nit
1st June 2010, 01:42 AM

i have 1000 rank in my state in general category,would i get in nit
2nd June 2010, 01:59 PM

I have got 140 marks in aieee 2010 and belong to OBC category .My all india rank is 34,626 and category rank is 7053.Please suggest me which college i will get .What are my chances of getting in NITs?-----Swati Sinha
3rd June 2010, 02:41 PM

in which college can i get a seat for scoring 126 in aieee?
4th June 2010, 02:18 PM

i have scored 41 marks and category rank 246597 how i get admission
4th June 2010, 03:29 PM

i have got 74753 rank in AIEEE.and my state rank is around 8000.........i am from general category.can i get admission in govt. college?
4th June 2010, 09:27 PM
R.Shashank.V.Raman

Default Marks scored in AIEEE 2010 is 198marks. Which NIT could my son expect with this mark. What would be ur suggestion to join either NIT or BIT,mesra

Sir, as written above marks obtained by my son Mr.R.Shashank in NIIT 2010 is 198 marks. I would like to know which NIIT could be expected and what choices will be available for him. He is interested in either EEC or Mechanical or Instrumentation. He is interested to do some research in Energy field. Dear sir, Can you please suggest soonest possible so that we could finalize to some extent before the counselling date. Waiting for you reply. Thanks.
5th June 2010, 11:16 AM

I have got rank 39261 in aieee 2010. Is there any chance of getting into nit. IF NOT SUGGEST some good engineering colleges in which I can get admission.
Also let me know if I can get admission in UP using domicle certificate, as I have passed class xii exam from kota, Rajasthan. My state rank is 5284.
5th June 2010, 11:23 AM

I have passed class xii cbse exam from Kota Rajasthan.However I have got domicie certificate of Uttar Pradesh. Kindly suggest If I can get admission in UP colleges using the domicile certificate. My overall rank in aieee is 39261 and state rank is 5284
6th June 2010, 08:56 PM

i have got 74753 rank in AIEEE.and my state rank is around 8000.........i am from general category.can i get admission in govt. college?
Yes you can surely get admission in a government. Try applying for the government colleges.

Otherwise you may even try for New NITs lower branches which you may possibly get cant say.
6th June 2010, 10:54 PM
sanket mathur

You must get rank upto 11000 to get admission in NIT.
8th June 2010, 12:15 PM

can you suggest the books for aieee preperations for next year?and what would be the average cut-off in marks to get into a good nit??thanks.....
9th June 2010, 12:23 PM

can you suggest the books for aieee preperations for next year?and what would be the average cut-off in marks to get into a good nit??thanks.....

For Physics:- Concepts of Physics by- H.C.Verma.

For Chemistry:- Books of O.P.Tandon. It has separate versions for Organic, Inorganic and Physical Chemistry.

For MAthematics:- Books of NCERT and S.D.Sharma.

For Mock test or Sample papers or pratice sets:- Books of Arihant Publications. Like- Guide to AIEEE PCM, AIEEE Explorer etc....

Cant say about next years cutoff. That's because AIEEE not remain same every. ITs pattern, marks, cutoffs etc. keeps changing every year.

~Faiyaz~
9th June 2010, 02:51 PM
aksbad

Originally Posted by s_rayaprolu View Post
My son is getting 164 marks in AIEEE. What would be his expected rank and will he stand any chance to get any seat in any of the NITs (including the 10 new NITs that may be coming up during this academic year). Also I am not able to get any site which will give the opening and closing ranks of different NITs for the year 2009. I am getting only 2008 data. Thanks. Pls advice.
its quite dificult to get admision in nit through ths mrks in op category .u can see last year closng rnk for difrnt nits by visiting the adres www.ccb.nic.in
9th June 2010, 05:55 PM
prashantmeghalia

Smile Re: Marks in AIEEE to get admission into NITs, what were previour year cutoffs for NITs?

Originally Posted by s_rayaprolu View Post
My son is getting 164 marks in AIEEE. What would be his expected rank and will he stand any chance to get any seat in any of the NITs (including the 10 new NITs that may be coming up during this academic year). Also I am not able to get any site which will give the opening and closing ranks of different NITs for the year 2009. I am getting only 2008 data. Thanks. Pls advice.
according to this years cut off which is just 55 marks your son is having very good chances of getting an nit college.to see last years opening and closing ranks of different nits you must log on to
www.ccb.nic.in
11th June 2010, 05:57 PM

can i use my previous years aieee ranking to get admissions this year
11th June 2010, 10:15 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

DEAR FRIEND .....
FOR THE NIT YOU REQUIRE THE RANK BETWEEN 15000-20000........
AND FOR THE CUTOFFS OF LAST YEARS IS ON THE LINK...
http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-2009-cut-offs

ALL THE BEST
13th June 2010, 09:54 PM

my marks in aieee 2010 is 146.air is 31129. can i get admissions in nits including new ones.my state is u.p.
Email id-priya jyoti 1992 @gmail.com
14th June 2010, 02:02 AM
varunsingh753

DEAR FRIEND .....
FOR THE NIT YOU REQUIRE THE RANK BETWEEN 15000-20000........
AND FOR THE CUTOFFS OF LAST YEARS IS ON THE LINK...
http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-2009-cut-offs
14th June 2010, 07:06 PM
prabhjot singh virdi

expected college on a rank of 78000 in aieee including NITs and other colleges of all india with suitable branch
15th June 2010, 01:09 PM
pinnache

see at aicte homesite.
you can see last year rankings there.
18th June 2010, 07:04 PM

my score is 100. my air rank is 74777...state rank is 2275....general category..can i get nit jalandhar
25th June 2010, 12:34 AM

Sir i have score 105marks in aieee 2010 my over all rank is 66948.can i get good college?
29th June 2010, 08:41 PM

My AIR is 443069 and state obc rank is 8201,which college iwould get for admission through aieee 2010
30th June 2010, 05:37 PM
mathursaab

If your son get AIR below 25000 then he will get some NIT (including new NIT's).

You can check the opening and closing of NIT's rank through this link........
http://www.examtayari.com/AIEEE2010RankWiseBranchProjection.aspx
30th June 2010, 09:47 PM

Lightbulb Re: Marks in AIEEE to get admission into NITs, what were previour year cutoffs for NITs?

My AIR is 443069 and state obc rank is 8201,which college iwould get for admission through aieee 2010

Well niether your AIR nor State rank is Good.

Even being an OBC candidate you wont be able to get into any good institute.

If you have appeared for Online councelling by CCB then its okay otherwise you dont have any other way left, except Management Quota.

So, get decided weather you have to enroll through Management Quota or will appear for it next year with full preparetion.
30th June 2010, 10:02 PM
VISHAL123456789

I have got

AIR :- 363540
AIR (category):- 23333
State:- 52092
State (category):- 3931
from S.C. category from U.P.

Can I get good colleges with Civil, Mechanical or Electrical engineering trades.
1st July 2010, 12:50 AM
drdo99

yes you can get at various engg. colleges and at primer institutuions of learning.
you need a rank above 50000
2nd July 2010, 04:59 PM

if someone score 39 marks in aieee,and is in sc category,,,,then is there any chance to get a govt. college in his own state??
4th July 2010, 08:04 PM

if someone score 39 marks in aieee,and is in sc category,,,,then is there any chance to get a govt. college in his own state??

well even being an SC/ST student will also not helpful for you with 39 marks in AIEEE.

Yes you are eligible to appear for Online Councelling, but cant expect any Governement college.

And infact first round councelling is almost over, along with alotment of seats.
4th July 2010, 08:22 PM
rohitkumarramesh

its hard to get any nit college according to your marks. but if you belong to any category then you will definitely get an nit college. but i advised you that you should have to take part int the counseling first. the second round for aieee is going to be started on4th of July. beside this you can also apply for various state counselling through which you can get easily any govt. college
5th July 2010, 12:27 PM
kshitijawadhiya

a college with 39 marks is certainly too difficult in 1st counselling but lookout for 3 rd one or so...
take state counselling seriously/
5th July 2010, 05:49 PM
kshitijawadhiya

i m geting 220 marks will i get nit

haan u will get nit probably like nit rourkela ,
but u can try out for dtu also
specifically you can get electricals at nit kurukshetra which can a very good option as your beginning