10th May 2013, 02:20 PM
SENTU.PAUL

How should I join CBI after passing BBA? What is the eligibility criteria?

Sir,
with due respect i am a BBAstudent & any how i join CBI,Becz 4 very begning i have passsionate abt this job only a job but more than exta.....so in deed how i prepration toward CBI in ASI.Post... & age & whealth .etc....?

9th May 2014, 11:23 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How should I join CBI after passing BBA? What is the eligibility criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SENTU.PAUL View Post
Sir,
with due respect i am a BBAstudent & any how i join CBI,Becz 4 very begning i have passsionate abt this job only a job but more than exta.....so in deed how i prepration toward CBI in ASI.Post... & age & whealth .etc....?
Yes Off course you're eligible to apply for CBI Entrance examination after completing BBA course. To be eligible for this CBI post then you should be complete bachelor degree course in any discipline from recognized university. So, After completing BBA course you're eligible to apply for CBI Examination. CBI stands for Central Bureau of Investigation . This Examination is conducted by SSC Staff Selection Commission. So , if your aspiring to become an CBI officer then you should apply for SSC Examination . This Examination is conducted by every year . This Examination is divided into two levels namely , Written Examination and Oral Test. If your qualified in written examination then you may call for an Oral test . One should be qualified in graduation course in any discipline from recognized university and the applicant age should be in between 20 years to 28 years and upper age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates. The Important Notification for CBI Examination are published in employment news papers during the month of April. You may collect the Examination application from post in any branch of our country. The Preliminary Examination is held during the month of May / June.
21st July 2014, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join CBI after passing BBA? What is the eligibility criteria?

Is there a process, that trains candidates first in cbi/raw/Interpol then conduct exams and select the candidates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?