16th April 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a working visa in Kuwait?

Assalam U Alilkum
My Name is Ali from Lahore(Pakistan). I am Working as a LDC, in a private firm.I have good command on computer
Microsoft Office,Word,Excel,Powerpoint, Access, InpageUrde,Coral Draw 5.0..
I have sufficiant experience in Preparation of Tendering, Quotations, Comparative Statements and all types of other officia work.
I want to work in Kuwait on Work Visa basis. It is Humble request that Kindly open visa & help me to come and work in Kuwait Please sir.
Kindly send me complete information only at my E-mail please.. [email protected]. Thank you so much sir.
23rd April 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i want job visa for kuwait and my education only 10pass but i have no any idea about it what is the expencess ?now i am in noida and please tell me the agent through i want to go there.my [email protected] and my ph.no.09650937835
27th April 2011, 06:17 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

To get a work permit in Kuwait you will have to have a job first. Then your job will send you the permit from Kuwait.

Otherwise, you may be able to come on a visit visa through friends, for example, and look for a job when you get here. Once you find a job all you have to do is travel out and come back in on the work visa....

Naturally, there are consultancies, but the best way is to just get a job and do it yourself, without paying money to anyone else.
28th April 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

hi
sir i am shazia from paksitan.i want to work in kuwait,i am beautician so i want worked i am single kindly tell me what are doing me.my mail...........................death_is_Destiny_of [email protected].
4th May 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

m a PC BSC nurse i would like 2 work in any of the hospitals in kuwait .so what is my responsibility.........
14th May 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Salam i am from pakistan and i am graduate and iwant to work in kuwit so plz suggest me 4 work in kuwait
18th May 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Muhammad Naeem Ul Hassan from pakistan i want a work visia for computer oprater.i have 6 years experience in a (pvt) firm as a computer oprator. Please give me information about computer operator visia.

Please counect me
my cell no is 0092-3474458576
E-mail [email protected]
19th May 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Respected, i m B.SC electronics having 3 yrs diploma of associate engineering in electronics and want to do job in kuwait,
so there fore requested if there is any job i offer my self. THANKS.
25th May 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

entry into kuwait for those who got visas on april 24th 2011
25th May 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

entry into kuwait for those who got visas on april 24th 2011
4th June 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

hi
My name Nadeem Asrhaf S/o Muhammad Ashraf From Helan,Tehsil Phalia Dist. Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan. I am 23 Year's Old. I am a Diploma Holder Of Computer Operator and Cleared Intermediate
I have 1 Year experience of Computer Operator
I m looking for job of computer Operator in Kuwait.
4th June 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i m fresh chemical engineer from pakistan. i have 2 years experience of teaching and managment. this is my email id [email protected] number 00923068899955. i want visa for job and spent my life in kuwait
29th June 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

hi I'm from the phillippines, already hired from one of the company in kuwait who conduct interview last 2nd week of march 2011, they said their hiring is urgent. but untill now i dont get my working visa, they keep me waiting. Please can somebody give me an idea of how long will i wait for my visa? thanks and greatly appreciate your response.
29th June 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello, sir,
Hop f9.help me in job i need. If drz is a working a driver job, a peon, cook n help me 4 visa as wel. tnx my email ad [email protected]
5th July 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have passed MBA in Marketing and i am from Lahore Pakistan plz guide me how can i get the work Visa for Kuwait, is this possible through Agent , Embassy or Online. here i have $ year Management and 3 year Work experience in a pvt Company. if you want to gave me some sort of information My mailing address is, [email protected]. 00923004530799. impatiently waiting for reply?
Javed Iqbal.
6th July 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I am from pakistan i want to go to kuwait for work i know driving well, i want to get good work, Please provide me information

email. [email protected]
17th July 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Assalam O Alaikum
its me Hayat ur Rehman i have done DAE diploma in mechnecal i m also doing master in English i can speak Urdu,English, Pashto, as well as persun i have got also experince in Electric & Gass welding With a finger i must can oprate "Lath Machine as well shaper & slightly sirface, after all my request is that i wanna do job in Kuwait but i dnt know the modusoprandi to accquir frre Visa so plzz duds tell me via my ID
[email protected]
May Allah Give You Rewardss
20th July 2011, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

I want to go to kuwait th; work visa. I am an Accountant. I am doing a job in my country Bangladesh in a group of company . pls provide me.
Thanks
25th July 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

i am pakistani and a student of inter f s c i want to go and go perminent in kuwait for work
so please just tell what are requirments and what is the visa policy of kuwait in which i easily work and get perminenet in kuwait
25th July 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i am wanted to tell you that i am a pakistani citizen and study in inter F S C please tell me how is the process of visa of kuwait for a pakistani and what is the qualification if i am a type writer ect then can i job in kuwait please tell me the easiest process of immgration to kuwait
and there is my email [email protected] so in this adress please tell me
25th July 2011, 12:39 AM
malik moin

dear sir
i am pakistani and wanted to job permanently in kuwait i have no experience no qualification but i did shortly things like computer typing etc so please oblig my request
give me job as as a perminenet residence visa which has no ears limit to work in kuwait
2nd August 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

DO NOT COME TO KUWAIT THERE IS NO MORE JOBS IN IT FIELDS OFFICE ADMINISTRATION ETC.,
IF YOU ARE ELECTRICAL, CIVIL, MECHANICAL ENG., THERE IS HOPE BUT NOT FOR OTHERS LOCAL EXPAT ARE SEARCHING FOR JOBS MANY MONTH.
IF YOU ARE NEW TO COME KUWAIT AND DO NOT HAVE ANY RELATIVE TO SUPPORT YOU, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO COME KUWAIT OR YOU HAVE DIRECT JOB IN HAND.

REGARDS,
7th August 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

ya i have complited diploma in food and beverage so i want to go in work kuwait so how to applay for work ?
my mobile -9601709979
[email protected]
10th August 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

may name is Balawal Hussain / Ihave been lived in pakistan. i want to a working visa to Kuwait. Please help me
17th September 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

my name is irfan haider
22nd September 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir , I wanna know about how to get company visa from kuwait and what is accama I am a bakery chef and 3d modeller pls replay soon .
22nd September 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i have been working kawait
29th September 2011, 02:16 PM
ilyas ahmed from pakistan

Default Re: driving working visa in Kuwait?

sir i am a driver please give me a driving working visa.
29th September 2011, 07:00 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
you can log in following offical websites for getting information
http://www.justlanded.com
here you can choose working visa in kuwait
and the do any thing
good luck
2nd October 2011, 06:04 AM
Unregistered

sir , i am shahdab shaheen father name :late gulaam rasool shaheen ,age 34 years, male,Qualifaction BCA from makhan lal chatrivati bhopal india
16th October 2011, 04:06 AM
Unregistered

Is tourist visa open for bangladeshi in kuwait?
20th October 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there an age limit for applying visa in kuwait? Is it true that below 23 years old cannot be processed?
22nd October 2011, 02:32 PM
Azhar waheed

Default I want visa from kuwait

hello sir Aslamalikum i am from pakistan rawalpindi i want visa of driver my experence is about 11 year and i have all legal documents of pakistan government and if you have any place for me please call ma in kuwait InshAllah it will be good and i am totaly good driver thank you very much i am 24th year old and un married
my cont number is 03015668478
23rd October 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is Ananda Mondal. I am Indian from W.B. Kolkata (Bongaon) .I want a visa from driving job.My mo nu 919733591040 .Thank you.
30th November 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Plz help me wants to get viza of kuwait.My contact no is 07298689076
4th December 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Aoa.my name is Abdul Rehman. I am Pakistani. I have done B.com. I want to know the restrictions on pakistani visitor have been removed. And where i contact for kuwait visit visa. I will be very thankful to you if you could tell me anything about it. My phone no.is 92 52 4292565. Or send me mail on this address [email protected]. Thanks in anticipation.
4th December 2011, 05:30 PM
tejesh_09

First of all you have to get a job at Kuwait to get a work permit then the working visa will be arranged by the job provider. Otherwise you may come to Kuwait on a visit visa through a friend in Kuwait and after getting a job you have to return and come with a working visa to Kuwait.

For further information you may log on to web site www.kuwaitliving.net
4th December 2011, 07:10 PM
DRDKS

Thumbs up Re: How to get a working visa in Kuwait?

you consult airport office for the visa application or visit online registration for visa for your visa..
7th December 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

My self Naveed Khan from India. I need visa how can i get work visa for kuwait...? Please reply me [email protected]
19th December 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,
I have done my B.Tech and M.Tech in computer science and Engineering.I have 2 years of work experience.how can i get the work permit in kuwait?
20th December 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

My name is adil qadri.I am pursuing B.Sc.Now this is my last year.I am agood teacher of mathematics.Please Sent me a visa for teaching.
My E-mail id is [email protected]
Thakyou.
12th January 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

ASSLAM O ALIAKUM,
SIR,kindly inform me when kuwait visa will be open.my husband is doing job in kuwait.i m just married n i didn,t go kuwait becuse there is ban for pakistan.i and my husband is too much worried.kindly tell us exact date of kuwait visa open? mu id is [email protected],[email protected]
thx alot if u inform me.
Mrs.Iftikhar.
18th January 2012, 01:12 PM

Hello : my name is wasim m working in qatqr as driver i have qatar license and i wish to apply driving job for company as well as
19th January 2012, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Sundar
hai am sundar, working as a graphic designer in chennai, india completed my MBA(mrkt). I want to work in kuwait, how can i get a trusted visa ?
How to get a working visa in kuwait????????????????
19th January 2012, 07:40 PM
shoaib.

asalam o alikum most respectfully sir i want to say as muslim . from pakistan plzzz open the work and family visa to pakistani. hope you understand. ALLAH HAFIZ
20th January 2012, 04:05 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear
First of all I dont think your qualification is enough for getting a good job in Kuwait.

However, if get any job then getting work VISA for Kuwait is not easy and also the VISA is very costly then any other gulf country.Indian government has decleared Kuwait a Redlight Country, because of some Kindnap and Death cases of some Eminent NRI's in Kuwait.

If someone gos for Kuwait then he is on his risk, India Government does take risk.However, Indian Ebassy is there for India's.

If you still want to go there then better to go through Free Recruitment policy offered by Recruiting Companies of Gulf country.Under this policy Recruiting company will send the VISA and bare the cost for getting the Candidate in his company. Free Recruitment is released in leading employment NEWS papers just after the End of EID, every year.This policy is also risk free,because recruiting company takes the whole risk of Employee.

Also keep visiting these websites for Job offers from Kuwait:-

http://www.gulfjobsites.com/jobs/Kuwait/Job_Websites/

http://www.arabrec.com/

http://www.aywaa.net/

Best of Luck

thank you
22nd January 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I am rashid from multan zone.i requst that plz open the working viza of kuwait.plzzzzz.
24th January 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am a diploma holder and i have got one offer from kuwait as a senior engineer. Can i get the work permit visa in kuwait? Bcoz i heard only degree holder gets the employment visa. pls clarigy me on this.
1st March 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Asalam Alaykoom,
Dear Sir, My Name is Mohammad abu eshaque From sylhet,bangladesh.i am computer diploma holder so i want kuwait working parmet visa.............................................. ..
8th March 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

WHAT WOULD BE THE AGE TO GET WORK PERMIT IN KUWAIT FOR A PAKISTANI ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?