19th August 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get my NDA admit card after forgetting the application number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogesh khatal View Post
I have not yet receive my admit card of NDA Exam. I also forget my form no. Sir, plz help me. How to get abmit card. Reply urgent!
krishna kumar have not yet not yet receive my admit card of NDA Exam.
19th August 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get my NDA admit card after forgetting the application number?

[email protected] sir my name is vikas yadav I did not get my admit card or I forget my form number please its argent check my admit card because my exam is on 21 august 2011 plz plz reply at the earliest
19th August 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I have not yet receive my admit card of NDA Exam. I also forget my form no. Sir, plz help me. How to get abmit card. Reply urgent!
sir i have not yet receive my admit card of nda exam. i also forget my form no sir please help me reply argent
20th August 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

sir i have lost my app. no. please help me and contact me 8930556599
20th August 2011, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manoj Kumar
I have not yet receive my admit card of NDA Exam. I also forget my form no. abmit card. Reply urgent!
Sir, plz help me. How to get abmit card. Reply urgent![/QUOTE]
20th August 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

you people are vast. i ask the question than you show another people questions DONT SHOW HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLAM
20th August 2011, 10:45 PM
srideep mishra

I have not yet receive my admit card of NDA Exam. I also forget my form no. Sir, plz help me. How to get abmit card. Reply urgent
21st August 2011, 10:32 AM
S-R-B

Hi friend

you can take help with some contact no -011- 23098543 or 011-23385271 or 23381125,
The best you can do is go to the post office of your area and inquire about the same wheather they received the admit card or not.
You can also check their venue information online through the UPSC’s
official website: http://www.upsc.gov.in/
13th February 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

mera nda2012-I admit card mere e-mail id mein abhi tak nahi aaya me kya karoo.
12th April 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,still i didn't get my halla ticket so how should i write my exam
reg.no:1120858794
14th April 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to get my NDA admit card after forgetting the application number?

Quote:

sir pls tell me something about it
14th April 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

i have my registration no but unable to download admit card pls help
15th April 2012, 11:28 PM
monisha_sarabhai

HAVE LOST MY APPLICATION FORM. PRINTOUT OF IBPS PO. HOW CAN I GET IT IS REQUIRED FOR UBI INTERVIEW.PLEASE REPLY.I WOULD BE ABLE TO GIVE INTERVIEW OR NOT.MY EMAIL IS [email protected].

SIR ,I HAVE LOST MY APPLICATION RORM PRINT OUT OF IBPS PO. HOW CAN I GET IT.
16th August 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

how to get result of nda for forgetting roll number
7th April 2016, 09:37 AM

Default How to get my NDA admit card after forgetting the application number?

I have not yet receive my admit card of NDA Exam. I also forget my form no. Sir, plz help me. How to get abmit card. Reply urgent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?