26th November 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Ed course 1 year or 2 years? Fee details of the course in government colleges? Is there any entrance exam? Date of issue of application forms?

Hai
I have completed my Graduation in maths (Hons).I want to appear 2013-2014 B.ed CET in Mahrastra,exam date,Syllabus,Fees of course in goverment college and magement quota CET timing for form apply.i want to know also B.ed course duration 1 year or 2 years.Pllz reply Soon ([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Date of issue of B.Ed application form? Fee of government B.Ed colleges? Cutoff marks to get in government college?
  2. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?
  3. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Biotechnology? What is the date of issue of application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  4. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission?
  5. List of top Colleges for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Which Entrance Exams to appear to join this course? When to get application forms for this?
  6. Application forms for 4 years BA (hons) course in hotel management? Application forms of IHM-A
  7. Last date of submission of PG CET forms for MBA? Date of issue of application forms? Fee structure of the application?
  8. What will be the fee structure for M.Phil in Computer Science? Which Entrance Exams should I give for this? When will the application forms be available to join this course?
  9. Date of forms for B.Ed entrance exam?
  10. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  11. Details about the government exams including the date of the application form? Last date for submitting the form?
  12. What is the date of TNPSC entrance exam? Date of issue of application forms?
  13. Date of Government B.Ed entrance test? Syllabus of entrance exam? From where to get the forms?
  14. Date of Maharashtra MH-CET B.ed examination in 2011? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the date of issue of SLET exam application forms? What is the fee structure?
  16. Government B.Ed entrance exam date? Where are the forms available?
  17. Date of issue of application forms and date of Entrance Exam for M.Sc Acturial Science in Madras University?
  18. How can I get the Application form for B.Ed course of Government B.Ed Colleges? What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Government Colleges? -- [New]
18th December 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Ed course 1 year or 2 years? Fee details of the course in government colleges? Is there any entrance exam? Date of issue of application forms?

i want to know about b.ed fee and how to apply?
26th December 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Date of issue of CET b.ed application form 2013-2014,PUNE UNIVERSITY?
12th January 2013, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Fee details of the course in government colleges? Is there any entrance exam? Date of issue of application forms?

Hi Swaroop,

Please let me know about B.ed in Uttar Pradesh. What is the eligibility criteria for persuing B.ed.? Kindly also confirm the fee structure.

Thanks,
Mitali
23rd January 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Please i wnt to know the date of B.ED CET exam, n how to apply for it.. pls reply
20th February 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

fees details for the B.ED course in government colleges of west bengal state. when the application form available.

regards
avi, west bengal
4th March 2013, 05:25 PM
dyco

Smile Re: Fee details of the course in government colleges? Is there any entrance exam? Date of issue of application forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Swaroop,

Please let me know about B.ed in Uttar Pradesh. What is the eligibility criteria for persuing B.ed.? Kindly also confirm the fee structure.

Thanks,
Mitali

Dear,
Bachorlar of Education (B.Ed.) Examination for 2013 in Uttar Pradesh is going to be conducted by Deendayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.

Important dates are as follow-

Date of Candidate Registration: 10-02-2013 to 10-03-2013

Last Date to Submit Application Form: 13-03-2013

Last Date for Reprint Application Form: 13-03-2013

Offline Fee Payment: 12-03-2013

Last date to send copy of printed application form: 13.03.2013

Eligibility-

For Gen and OBC – Graduation with minimum 50%
For SC/ST – Graduation Passed

Application Fee–

For Gen and OBC – Rs.900/-
For SC/ST Rs.500/-

*Fees to be deposited at any CBS branch of Allahabad Bank

For more info visit official website-

http://www.upbed.nic.in

With Regards
20th March 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Hai
I have completed my Graduation in maths. I want to appear 2013-2014 B.ed CET in Mahrastra,exam date,Syllabus,Fees of course in goverment college and magement quota CET timing for form apply.
Plz reply Soon ([email protected])
28th March 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

When forms will be out for the B.Ed. common entrance test 2013 from Pune University and how to apply for it.
Please reply soon([email protected])
11th April 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

When forms will be out for the B.Ed. common entrance test 2013 from Pune University and how to apply for it.
Please reply soon([email protected])
24th April 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

i am sonali.i hv completed my graduation pls tell me how can i do b.ed in correspondance with minimum fees from ignou or pune university.
2nd May 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;941673]what is the syllabus for the B.ed CET exam of Maharashtra state? and from where can i get the study material and forms?
pl reply on my email id mannepalli.ashokkumar@gemail .com
24th May 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

when is the last date of cet exam of B ed,and where are centre to fill up the form for the same.
pls reply in my e mail id [email protected] thank you
30th June 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

THIS IS LEKHA.D I COMPLETED B.S.C I WANT TO JOIN B.E.D PLEASE SEND FEE DETAILS TO COMPLETE B.E.D EDUCATION IN IGNOU RELATED COLLEGES MY EMAIL ID :[email protected]
30th June 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

this is lekha.d i completed b.s.c degree but i want to join b.e.d please send fee detalis to complete b.e.d in ignou related colleges
28th July 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

hello i am tejaswini,
i wanted just 1 info that for BED are the subjects will be there can i do get admitted now?
28th July 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

hello i am tejaswini,
my another question is that i want to do BED COURSE I HAVE completed puc2 but i have scored arround 38%perc cn i take entrance exam and get into bed course?
10th September 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

is there any difference between b.ed and special b.ed and b.ed odl mode? plz tell me details.
23rd May 2014, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Hi this is Taher, i am from Bangalore, Karnataka
i have completed my BA through IGNOU, interested in doing Bed...i am in a confusion please help..
Some of the colleges/universities offering Bed courses as one-year course and some two-year course...wanted to know which one is better, some of them telling me that one-year Bed course is not valid....give me details of colleges, universities in Bangalore offering correspondence courses and also the best college/university also the course fee....
my email id is [email protected]
17th March 2015, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am Venessa and i wanted to the total number of i want to know whether b.ed course for 2015-2016 Maharashtra is 1 year/2 year as i have come to know that it is 2 years. Is it been declared by the state Govt. of Maharashtra that it is 2 years.
Please Friends help me out with this if any one has any idea.

Thanks,
Venessa
23rd April 2015, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I want to know is bed 1year or 2 now in 2015 and total fees of a government college and instructions
5th May 2015, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
my name is indubala Kanwar,I wanted to know that b.ed is of 1 year or 2 year.

thanks
indubala kanwar
5th June 2015, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

hi,
I have completed master of engineering in computer science..how can I start b.ed to become a teacher....please help me out..whether I am eligible to do b.ed?
13th October 2016, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

MAY I COMPLETE OUR BED IN THREE YEAR? BECAUSE I CAN'T PROMOTED DUE TO PRACTICAL ABSENT?
6th November 2016, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

B.Ed. it must be one year duration course because in side b.Ed education studies only about how to teach a student tachic .
30th January 2017, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I'm sabeena. I've completed my B.com degree in 2004.Now I'm interested to go for job and opted to do b.ed.B.ed is how many yrs course?is b.ed course available in correspondence?.fee details pls.and date of issue of application forms in govt colleges.is there any entrance exam for b.ed and when is it.Pls reply in my mail I'd: [email protected]
20th March 2017, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello friends I'm Arojit .I have just completed my M.A. course with first class marks ,now I want to join regular B.Ed course .please tell me is the course is 1 or 2 years , & friends I'm from Kolkata W.B.
My email id -- [email protected]
20th March 2017, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Ravi, Is B.Ed course 1 year or 2 years? Fee details of the course in government colleges? Is there any entrance exam? Date of issue of application forms in UP and BIHAR?
6th May 2018, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Hi ,I am interested in BEd course so I attend ApEdcet 2018. Now I got 1151 result and I want to know how much fee I have to pay each year.
If i do regular in BEd it will take 1year or 2..
Please, let me know the details..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?