11th May 2010, 08:50 AM
deepa.shree818@gmail

Is B.Ed course 1 year or 2 years? Fee details of the course in government colleges? Is there any entrance exam? Date of issue of application forms?

this is deepa.i completed my mca.im intrested to join in b.e.d. i want to know b.e.d course is 1 year or 2 year.im coming from poor family.so im going 2 join in government b.e.d collg.plz can u tell me wats an fees details for this course in government colleges.is it we have any entrance exam.wen they will issue an application form.plz send me an full details to my mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Date of issue of B.Ed application form? Fee of government B.Ed colleges? Cutoff marks to get in government college?
  2. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?
  3. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Biotechnology? What is the date of issue of application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  4. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission?
  5. List of top Colleges for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Which Entrance Exams to appear to join this course? When to get application forms for this?
  6. Application forms for 4 years BA (hons) course in hotel management? Application forms of IHM-A
  7. Last date of submission of PG CET forms for MBA? Date of issue of application forms? Fee structure of the application?
  8. What will be the fee structure for M.Phil in Computer Science? Which Entrance Exams should I give for this? When will the application forms be available to join this course?
  9. Date of forms for B.Ed entrance exam?
  10. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  11. Details about the government exams including the date of the application form? Last date for submitting the form?
  12. What is the date of TNPSC entrance exam? Date of issue of application forms?
  13. Date of Government B.Ed entrance test? Syllabus of entrance exam? From where to get the forms?
  14. Date of Maharashtra MH-CET B.ed examination in 2011? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the date of issue of SLET exam application forms? What is the fee structure?
  16. Government B.Ed entrance exam date? Where are the forms available?
  17. Date of issue of application forms and date of Entrance Exam for M.Sc Acturial Science in Madras University?
  18. How can I get the Application form for B.Ed course of Government B.Ed Colleges? What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Government Colleges? -- [New]
8th June 2011, 10:45 PM
jan raj

Smile Re: Is B.Ed course 1 year or 2 years? Fee details of the course in government colleges? Is there any entrance exam? Date of issue of application forms?

Hello Deepa,

Thanks for writing....

Their are three way to get enroll in bed course but to inform you that bed education is different with different state. for example- Maharashtra Govt. bed entrance test will be in the different date compare with other Goverment.

These below information is specifically for one who want do with maharashtra Govt.

1. CET (common entrance test) is conducted once in a year. unfortunately cet exams application form last date was 1st june 2011, for the academic year 2011-12.

once you get through with cet exams with govt quota result. your bed eduaction can be completed under the fees of Rs.10000/-.

2. otherwise You can take management seat without cet exams in any college where bed course is provided with the total fees range between Rs.30000-Rs.90000.

3. Orelse you can opt for IGNOU bed for which entrance exams is conducted in january and application forms available on oct-nov onwards.

Moreover bed is for 1 year course.

Is their any doubt feel free to write me.

Thanks
Swarup Jain.
9th June 2011, 12:07 PM
baljinder aujla

Default Re: Is B.Ed course 1 year or 2 years? Fee details of the course in government colleges? Is there any entrance exam? Date of issue of application forms?

b.ed in regular is 1 year and corresponding b.ed is 2 year and fee paid is 40,000 in government colleges and practical or other cost are different . may be total cost on b.ed is in punjab now 75,000.
11th June 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Ed course 1 year or 2 years? Fee details of the course in government colleges? Is there any entrance exam? Date of issue of application forms?

Admission date
16th June 2011, 11:50 AM
payal p prajapati

Default exam? Date of issue of application forms?

fees of the 2 year in inifd
16th June 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me bed course is 1 year or 2 year and here is any criteria of teaching experience for distance bed learning.? I m from Gujrat
17th June 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Deepa,
i m Izna Sha from kurla, actually i want to do b.e.d course but in govt fees, bcoz i cant aford the fees, so help for me for the details, how i do
18th June 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

hi this is swetha. i have completed my Msc in mathematics and i'm interested to do B.Ed. since i'm working as a lecturer i have decided to opt for correspondence of B.Ed. is correspondence course valid. which university is better to choose and wat about fee structure. how should i get into exams. i have nill knowlegde about B.Ed i meant to sey aout paying fees, exams, sllabus etc. please heip me out.
20th June 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Plz tell me bed course is 1 year or 2 year and here is any criteria of teaching experience for distance bed learning.? I m from Begusarai.
my email id [email protected]
21st June 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration of b.ed course in panjab university and dates of admissions
22nd June 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my bcom and iam intersested to do B.ed .how many years is b.ed??
25th June 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to do B.ed through distance can u tell me total fee ,
13th July 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i want to join in bed course i wrote ed-cet2011 which is conducted by osmania university and i got 11003 rank a want fee details pease consider my request
13th July 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between B.Ed 1 year course and 2 year course? is 1 year B.Ed course recognised?
13th July 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

b.ed courese one year or two year
14th July 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

how fill up the option form for B ed please sent me answer to my id [email protected]
19th July 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default when is the next entrance exams forms going to get issued for b.ed

can you please tell me when is the next entrance exam going to get conducted
20th July 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for the B.ed CET exam of Maharashtra state? and from where can i get the study material and forms?
pl reply on my email id [email protected]
22nd July 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

this is gowri.i completed my Bsc (maths).im intrested to join in b.e.d. i want to know b.e.d course is 1 year or 2 year.im coming from poor family.so im going 2 join in government b.e.d collg.plz can u tell me wats an fees details for this course in government colleges.is it we have any entrance exam.wen they will issue an application form.plz send me an full details to my mail id [email protected] plz... i expect your reply immediately.
26th July 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

bed college list
27th July 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Next bed entranc exam date kb h.or form kb tk market m ayenge
1st August 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Next Bed exam kab hai form kab aayge. And pl. Detail me books of exams.
1st August 2011, 04:48 PM
amulraj.sm

Default Fees procedure for B.Ed in government colleges

Hi

This is amulraj, I had completed B.A. English ( Lit) Academic year of 1999-2002 with 45% percentege in graduation so I want to know the fees structure of government college and duration periods.

Please mail me for the below email id

[email protected]

Thanks

Regards
Amulraj
1st August 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I want 2012-2013 B.ed cet exam date & syallbus of b.ed cet. Fees b.ed course in gov & management qoata.
I kindly requested you.
24th August 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

ADIMISSON CLOSED.DA IN BED NOW CAN I APPLY FOR BED.
29th August 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

iam doing mca final year
wat is the other optional course to join
16th September 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

my self sarita . i belong to a poor family. i have done b.a from delhi university. now i m doing m.a from ignou delhi. but i want to become a teacher i con't unterstand what can i do. i wil join B.ED or JBT. where can i do this course. i got 12th cbse board 2004. i have 50% marks of this. and in b.a i got only 38% marks. so i cant attent this course. pls give me advice
16th September 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

when did come the result for b.ed enterence exam 21aug.2011
24th September 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

sir,
this is angel i finished B.com with 3rd class without honours. b.ed
2012-13 batch? If any entrance exam is there? Is there any direct admission
system in B.ed in orissa?
1st October 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

b.ed special education kitne year ka he..
fee kitni hogi...
admiddtion form kab bharayenge..
16th October 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I want 2012-2013B.ed cat exm date and syllabus of B.ed cat,fees of B.ed course in govt & managenent quata.I kindly requested [email protected]
31st October 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

b.ed is for 1 yr or two yrs.wht is the fees structure and what are the college timings.is there any part time courses for b.ed?
15th November 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

b.ed syllabus from punjab university lahore
20th November 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I want 2012-2013B.ed cat exm date and syllabus of B.ed cat,fees of B.ed course in govt & managenent quata.I kindly requested [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/b-ed-course-1-year-2-years-fee-details-course-government-colleges-there-any-entrance-exam-date-issue-application-forms-12672.html#ixzz1eFmzIco9
9th December 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

when will i get the application forms du of session 2012...nd in which month i fill it plz tell
29th December 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I have complted my graduation i.e. b.com with accountancy and finance. i am intersted in teaching. so i pursue to take B.ed . is there any entrance exam. and this course is for one year or 2 year. pls guide me all the detail
29th December 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com with accountancy and finance. i want to take b.ed course.
is b.ed is one year or 2 year course.
and is there is any entrance exam.
pls guide me full detail
29th December 2011, 11:21 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Eligibility for B.ed course:-
1.candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade with 45% aggregate.
This is the only eligibility criteria you have to fulfill to apply for B.ed course.

If you want to become a teacher in future then you can go for this course.

The duration of B.ed course is 2 years.

So, go for it..

All the best.
29th December 2011, 11:24 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Is B.Ed course 1 year or 2 years? Fee details of the course in government colleges? Is there any entrance exam? Date of issue of application forms?

Hello Friend,
Their are three way to get enroll in bed course but to inform you that bed education is different with different state. for example- Maharashtra Govt. bed entrance test will be in the different date compare with other Goverment.

These below information is specifically for one who want do with maharashtra Govt.

1. CET (common entrance test) is conducted once in a year. unfortunately cet exams application form last date was 1st june 2011, for the academic year 2011-12.

once you get through with cet exams with govt quota result. your bed eduaction can be completed under the fees of Rs.10000/-.

2. otherwise You can take management seat without cet exams in any college where bed course is provided with the total fees range between Rs.30000-Rs.90000.

3. Orelse you can opt for IGNOU bed for which entrance exams is conducted in january and application forms available on oct-nov onwards.

Moreover bed is for 1 year course.

Best Of Luck.
Sayyed Shahrukh
30th December 2011, 01:56 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Bed is a regular and One Year course.The eligibility criteria for the same is as under-

1. A graduate degree of a university established by law with a minimum of 45% marks.

2. CET (common entrance test) is conducted once in a year in the month of June & the forms are available in the month of April.

After you get through with cet exams with govt quota result. your bed eduaction can be completed under the fees of Rs.10000/-.Otherwise You can take management seat without cet exams in any college where bed course is provided with the total fees range between Rs.30000-Rs.90000.
15th March 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Hello !
I am Teena, and i am in b.com hons. final year. My exams are going to be conducted in april.2012 but i am too much concious for my higher education. So i want the updates regarding B.Ed CET exam. I want to know the date of the cet, timmings, syllabus n the required rank or marks for getting admission in a govt. college for b.ed.
Thanking you in anticipation !
15th March 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Hello !
I am Teena, and i am in b.com hons. final year. My exams are going to be conducted in april.2012 but i am too much concious for my higher education. So i want the updates regarding B.Ed CET exam. I want to know the date of the cet, timmings, syllabus n the required rank or marks for getting admission in a govt. college for b.ed.
Thanking you in anticipation !
26th March 2012, 06:03 PM
VRUSHALI BHOSALE

what is the last date for apply for B.Ed 2012-2013?????
31st May 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi - I am Shaumil. I am also interested in doing b.ED.. Can we all talk with each other and decide on the way forward. If we all talk in group it will become easy for all of us to gain admission and that too in less fees.

Contact me on [email protected]
24th June 2012, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

i am ramesh please inform the fees and syllabus of hindi b.ed my email id is [email protected]
7th October 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

hi i am sarika mishra i have completed M.Sc. in maths i want to know about the B.e.d course, m phil in maths and phd in maths .Plz tell me details of these courses, procedure and fee structure , time duration also in bhopal universities( both govt. & private ).Plz send me these details on my id [email protected]
thanks
5th November 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear 2012-2013 B.ed CET. exam date ;syllabus; fees of course; in govt& management quata
Plz also advise how I got good mark I can't miss this
Opportunity.
Reply soon......(369rachana _ @gmail.com.)
5th November 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear 2012-2013 B.ed CET. exam date ;syllabus; fees of course; in govt& management quata
Opportunity.
5th November 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Opportunity.
6th November 2012, 05:32 PM
AAI ..

DEAR FRIEND

Eligibility for B.ed course:-

Candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade with 45% aggregate.
This is the only eligibility criteria you have to fulfill to apply for B.ed course.If you want to become a teacher in future then you can go for this course.The duration of B.ed course is 2 years.

ALL THE BEST..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?