1st September 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is bachelor of alternative medicine approoved by any government organisation?

Hello sir,
I am kajal ,i did b.a.m.s.(a.m.) in ibam academy in kolkata ,it approoved. And can i practice any where in india
3rd October 2015, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is bachelor of alternative medicine approoved by any government organisation?

Dear sir/madam,
I have done diploma in alternative medicine naturopath from IBAM,80,chowradee Road,Kolkata this year and they have issued me lifetime validity to practice any where in India.After seeing the Article of The Hindu I'm in fix whether the certificate is original or not.Can you kindly guide me whether I can open a clinic or not?
19th August 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I obtained M.D (AM) from Institute of Alternative Medicines & Research - Kolkatta located in 189, Diamond Harbour Road Kolkata-700 063, Please advice if this degree is valid and legal and if I can practice alternate medicine anywhere in India with help of the said degrees or is it only safe to have the preffix of my name as "Dr" ???

Institute of Alternative Medicines & Research - Kolkatta located in 189, Diamond Harbour Road Kolkata-700 063 is a fake university as mentioned in UGC website.
whereas Indian board of alternative medicine IBAM is a approved university.
8th December 2016, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Is the BAMS in naturopathy approved from AMRF (alternative medicine research foundation) New delhi please tell me any one
18th January 2017, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Is bachelor of alternative medicine course BAMS(AM) 4th year duration course or 2 years ?????
18th February 2017, 01:30 PM
k. baruah

KARNATA Government of Karnataka

The Government of Karnataka (Karnataka Private Medical Establishment Authority) has accepted and approved Registration of Clinic for Alternative Medicines by students of the Indian Board of Alternative Medicines (IBAM) as per Provisions of Karnataka Private Medical Establishment Act (K.P.M.E. Act), 2007 and Rules 2009 under the Government of Karnataka.

So NO NEED TO RUMOURS ANY BAD ABOUT IBAM
5th August 2017, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I take BDAS Degree in alternative medicine....then after finish this course ...can I practice in dental field??? but what is study this course... any tooth filling, root canal treatment, extraction, ..?? if I finish this course is I'm dental doctor sir inform me send or call 9466202071 I'm dental hygienist...7 years experience.
22nd September 2017, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I have 12th pass out 2010 without pcm , i have knowledge of AYURVEDA because of my family background , so can i take admission in BAMS (AM) BY ENTRANCE EXAM OR DIRECT ADMISSION , PLEASE CALL ME OR MAIL ME
[email protected]
6th March 2019, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I finished my BHMS from (MUHS Nasik) now I want do M.D.(A.M)and but is it valid to practice in Maharashtra ?
12th July 2019, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes. After completing Bachelor Degree in Alternative Medicine, you can start practice as a alternative medical practitioner and get your degree / diploma attested with the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India and be eligible for both Govt. jobs and private sector jobs both in India and considering the country laws, abroad too.
How can one gets attestation on his/her alternative degree certificate?
17th September 2019, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am complete mbbs(am) bachelor of alternative medician but not practice in up because nothing ragestation in up goverment.so you tell me .
30th December 2021, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir Indian board of Alternative medicine,IBAM,is arecognised by UGC and Karnataka government?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?