10th June 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best colleges in Mumbai for interior designing? What is the entrance procedure and what is the fee structure?

I have passed HSC science n want 2 take addmission to interior designing..can i ?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of interior Designing? Best colleges in Delhi for Interior Designing? Fee structure and payscales for interior designing?
  2. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  3. Colleges in Mumbai providing interior designing courses in Mumbai? What is the cost of it?
  4. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  5. What is the procedure to become a interior designer? I am pursuing B.Com
  6. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  7. Which are the best interior designing colleges of Mangalore? What is the fee structure?
  8. Which is the entrance exam for interior designing in Mumbai
  9. How to do career in interior designing course? Which is the best courses in Mumbai? What is the schedule and fee structure?
  10. Names of the best interior designing colleges in Mumbai?
  11. List of government colleges for Interior Designing, New Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  12. Is the entrance exam compulsory for interior designing course?
  13. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  14. List best colleges to study Interior Designing in Delhi?
  15. Details about entrance exam for interior designing in JJ School of Arts?
  16. List of colleges providing Interior Designing course to 12th failed student? Fee structure of such colleges? -- [New]
  17. How to do Civil Engineerng part time in Mumbai? I have done interior designing
  18. What is the fee structure of interior designing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?