2nd June 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges providing Interior Designing course to 12th failed student? Fee structure of such colleges?

I had appeared for my board examination but was unable to clear it. I further want to get admission in Interior Designing course. Therefore, I want to know that which colleges are providing the course along with their fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. List best colleges to study Interior Designing in Delhi?
  2. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  3. List of government colleges for Interior Designing, New Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  4. Scope of interior Designing? Best colleges in Delhi for Interior Designing? Fee structure and payscales for interior designing?
  5. List of colleges providing masters degree in Interior designing? Details about the course?
  6. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech in Interior Designing?
  7. Which colleges are good to study Diploma in Interior Designing in Pune?
  8. Which are the best interior designing colleges of Mangalore? What is the fee structure?
  9. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai for interior designing? What is the entrance procedure and what is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Colleges in Mumbai providing interior designing courses in Mumbai? What is the cost of it?
  11. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Interior Designing in Bangalore being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Interiors?
  12. List colleges for doing Diploma course in Interior Designing in Delhi?
  13. List of colleges which provides interior designing Ph.D course?
  14. List of colleges offering Correspondence Degree course in Interior Designing?
  15. What is the procedure to become a interior designer? I am pursuing B.Com
  16. Master degree in Interior Designing is beneficial for me or not? Best colleges for Interior Designing in Kerala?
  17. List of entrance exams except AIEED to study Interior Designing on 12th basis? What to do for studying Interior Designing without clearing entrance exams?
  18. Which are the best colleges for interior designing? What is the eligible criteria?
4th June 2016, 12:56 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges providing Interior Designing course to 12th failed student? Fee structure of such colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had appeared for my board examination but was unable to clear it. I further want to get admission in Interior Designing course. Therefore, I want to know that which colleges are providing the course along with their fee structure.
List of colleges providing Interior Designing course:
7th June 2016, 08:21 AM
onemdindus

Default Re: List of colleges providing Interior Designing course to 12th failed student? Fee structure of such colleges?

List of colleges providing Interior Designing course

->Dhiyoh International School of Design
->Garware Institute of Career Education and Development
->Global Institute of Fashion Technology
->International Polytechnic Development College
->Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology
->Arch Academy of Design
->Pearl academy
->Istitutite Callegari Milano
->Jagannath Rathi Vocational Guidance & Training Institute
->Hamstech Institute of Fashion & Interior Design
->Inter National Institute of Fashion Design

You must have qualified 12th class to get admission in top interior designing colleges. Few private colleges may provide chance to you.

The course fee comes around Rs.45000 per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?