15th March 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?

sir i got 30555,rank in gate in mechanical
being sc catogiry,sir plz suggest me where i can get seat

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  2. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  3. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  4. Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?
  5. What is the date of GATE counseling? Best colleges and its counseling procedure?
  6. When will be the counselling of GATE for m.tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which college can I get admission in Hyderabad after scoring 283 in GATE with 14241 AIR? Details about the counseling procedure?
  8. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  9. Date to apply for M.Tech counseling for GATE in Karnataka?
  10. Can I get admission in M.Tech with 12069 rank in GATE being a BC-E candidate? Procedure of GATE counseling? -- [New]
  11. Counseling dates of GATE exam? Pattern of counseling for M.Tech admission?
  12. Can I apply for TANCET counseling after scoring 218 in GATE?
  13. What is M.Tech counseling date? I have scored 22 marks in GATE
  14. Procedure of counseling after getting qualified in GATE exam for M.Tech in top colleges of India?
  15. What is the GAte counseling date?
  16. Date of counseling for M.Tech through GATE?
  17. What is the M.Tech counseling date after passing GATE?
  18. What is GATE counseling date?
17th March 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?

sir,
i ve scored 45.33 in EE gate 2013 and still my rank is 3961 which are the colleges i should look for studying mtech in power electronics/elctrical machines.... i am general merit candidate so no reservation for me.
for my rank which university or college may i get admitted to??
pls reply soon....
2nd June 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir send me gate councelling dates to my mail [email protected]
28th March 2014, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i got 18 marks in gate 2014,can i take admission in mtech colleges?if yes ,pls give me advice which type of colleges through this gate marks.
my [email protected]
3rd April 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
this is Diwakar. I got 18.11 marks in gate 2014 and my rank is 58230
Under SC category. Please tell in which I can get seat for M.Tech in entire India.
My gmail id. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?