29th January 2016, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in M.Tech with 12069 rank in GATE being a BC-E candidate? Procedure of GATE counseling?

Sir,
My GATE score is 296 and rank is 12069 from BC-E category. I am studying final year B.Tech and I want to know about M.Tech counseling procedure and can I get M.Tech seat in JNTU with this rank?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  2. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  3. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  4. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which college can I get admission in Hyderabad after scoring 283 in GATE with 14241 AIR? Details about the counseling procedure?
  6. Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?
  7. Procedure to get M.Tech stipend for GATE
  8. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  9. Procedure to get admission in any college through GATE? My GATE score is 198
  10. In which college I will get admission if secured 139 AIR in GATE for M.Tech(Textile Engineering) being a general candidate?
  11. Where will i get in Anna University Counseling after scoring 30.33 in GATE?
  12. When will be the counseling for GATE candidates for M.Tech admission?
  13. In which NIT college I will get admission if secured 7499 rank in GATE being a general candidate?
  14. Expected GATE rank and chances in admission to IITs after marks withing 49-52?
  15. Can I get M.Tech admission in IIT Madras or IIT Hyderabad after scoring 2471 rank in EEE GATE?
  16. Information regarding Counselling Details for me being a candidate having secured a rank of 10604 in GATE Exam?
  17. Possibility to get admission in PSG College of Technology for a BC candidate who has secured 8076 AIR in GATE?
  18. Can I get admission in JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 401 marks in GATE? What will be the counseling procedure?
7th February 2016, 07:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.Tech with 12069 rank in GATE being a BC-E candidate? Procedure of GATE counseling?

You can surely get admission in a private college with this rank but if you are looking for a government college then you will face a lot of competition.

GATE qualified candidates are preferred at the time of counselling and you just have to apply when admission is announced by the respective university. Being GATE qualified you don't have to appear for any exams. Seats are allotted to GATE qualified candidates first during counselling and rest of the seats are filled by entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?