12th April 2011, 04:39 PM
akkilala
Member+

Default Re: Career options after 10 in the field of commerce

hi
Be sure if you want to do MBA in future then first choose commerce stream with maths or computer its your choice.
There are too many line which connect with MBA but you will take your future beyond all these.
So, first do your 12 with commerce and then do any of the course like B.com, BBA, BBM etc which like most and then go for MBA.
Its easy and good for your safe future.
But score very high in 12th and then in graduation level.
After crack CAT and then Do MBA from very reputed institute.

thanks
13th April 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i have one question . give the imformetion about c.a. & can i do the c.a. with b.com.
18th April 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

hey dear i am in 10 class. i am very confuced what can i do.....i intersted in commers.but i dont want to do mba.plz tell me a good fild.........................
20th April 2011, 03:30 PM
Nazu_khurana

Thumbs up Re: Career options after 10 in the field of commerce

If your ultimate goal is MBA ,then do commerce stream with maths or computer its your choice, choose what you feel best according to your interests.By both ways you can do MBA afterwards.
7th May 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

After 10 if we choose for commerce with Maths what fields are available apart from CA?
8th May 2011, 12:59 AM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Commerce means the whole system of an economy that constitutes an environment for business.

This includes legal, economic, political, social, cultural, and technological systems that are in operation in any country.

So almost it is the background of India.

If you going to choose commerce then you are going to have a bright future.

After 10th choose commerce in 11th standard and after completing 12th you can opt courses like B.Com, BBA, LLB etc...

Once you complete your graduation you can apply for jobs related to your field.

Or you can choose higher studies like MBA in various field

1. Finance & Accounting

2. HR & Organizational Behavior

3. Systems & Information Technology Management

4. Operations

5. Marketing & Sales

6. General Management & Strategy.

For getting admission in MBA you have to appear in written exams like CAT,SNAP,JMAT, XAT etc...

AND after MBA you will get a very reputated job with a very good salary package.

So go for it all the Best....
8th May 2011, 01:11 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Maths is more recommended , but if you are also interested in computer, then you can take it as optional.

Regarding MBA, if you really wanna to do MBA from reputed institute , then my answer is : appear for CAT to take admission in IIMs.
For this, you have to complete your B.com first and then you can take formal coaching for CAT.
Beside IIMs , there are pvt institutes like IIPM, ISB, NIILM etc .
8th May 2011, 05:28 PM
shermin
Senior Member+

There are many subjects to choose in MBA.It depends on your interest what to choose.I would suggest you opt for maths in your 11th because maths is very important in any field.It will help you in your future.Stream to choose in commerce depends on your interest.
3rd June 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

what is the best field in commerce other than ca......
4th June 2011, 05:52 PM

Smile scope of commerce

I M CONFUSED ABOT SCOPE OF COMMERCE BESIDES MBA ,BBA,CA AS I M IN 11TH CLASS AND I THINK THAT COMMMERCE IS NOT HAVING A WIDE SCOPE AND I M LITTLE BIT CONFUSED ABT MY FUTURE. I MY SELF IS HAVNG COMMMERCE SUBJECT

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/career-options-after-10-field-commerce-18476.html#ixzz1OIzDGrX4
17th June 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

i hav compleetd my 10th ....... what are different career options available in commerce . . which real good scope ??????
or can i take science stream and go for marine engineering .. . . ????
21st June 2011, 04:55 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneha Kapoor View Post
I want to do mba in my life so please help me out how should I prepare for it?I am little bit confused about whether I should take maths or computer in the feild of commerce in class 11 for the purpose that I want to do MBA ?PLEASE HELP ME OUT. Thanks!
Dear Friend,

First of all please complete your class 12 with math to get more opportunity in your near future. If you choose commerce your field than please give preference to math.

MBA will be done after your degree.

Regards,

Ramjash
5th August 2011, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

iam weak in maths i have opted for commerce, maths is necessary for MBA and other courses plz give your idea..... what sub ject i will in 11 class
9th November 2011, 03:39 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend

Firstly I will suggest you just choose subjects in 11th according to your interest. If you
are good in maths and you handle maths properly, then according to me, Maths is a good option to opt in 11th.

Computer and Maths both are not easy subjects. So, choose that subject in which you have a great interest. But, you are interested to do MBA, then i will suggest you just
go for coaching, If you have clear the CAT exams, then you will get good colleges of
MBA like IIM.

So, If you are doing MBA in future, than commerce field to choose is best option.

all the best
10th November 2011, 01:36 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi.

If you are determined that you want to go for the MBA ultimately. So I would suggest you to take up Maths rather that Computers.

Maths is a subject which has its role in every corner of life. So it would always pay back.

CAT - Common Admission Test is the all India exam which is conducted to select top minds for the MBA from the IIM's.

So if you are in 10th right now, you take up commerce with mathematics and then do your boards very nicely. The 10+2 result also matters a lot in life.

After that you can pursue your graduation anywhere from a good university and side by keep preparing for the CAT exam. Since it is very tough, the more time you give to its preparation the better it would be for you.

All the best.

Regards
~RJ~
14th March 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

hi ,
i have passed class 10 then a question was that which stream should i take but i am totally interested in computer science.
so please suggest me
13th April 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I have taken commerce in class10 with maths, I P and entrepreneurship.what all courses can I do after class12 with these subject
14th April 2012, 05:11 PM
indu_sarabhai

Its not that you are weak ,the main thing is you have not worked hard . If you are not interested in sci as well as commerce you can go for art's or any other course . there are many courses available after 10 th such as computer reparing , dance ,mechanical,................etc ! Now you have to decide what you have to do ? Every 1 in the world struggle do the hard work and earn's a one time meal for him and his family and those who hard struggled in this age ,that's in your age now are happily earning and living a standard life style...............!
15th April 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

hi,myself pooja i am recently give the exam of 10th i want to know what r the scope in commerce and is it correct to take commerce maths or computer pls help me i am little confused for my future...PLS HELP
16th April 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

hi, myself pooja i am recently given the exam of 10th class i want to know about is commerce maths or computer is right to take because i am little confused for my future and also what are the scope in commerce please help me...
16th April 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

hi, myself pooja i am recently given the exam of 10th class i want to know is it correct to take commerce maths or computer and what are the scope in this field because i am little confused for my future... pls help me...
26th April 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

What are the field in commerce except mba, ca,mcom and how to go for that what are requirements and also which can give me a fat salary, and will be good for my future.
30th April 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Re.Should i take maths or computer after 10th for doing MBA in future
11th June 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to do mba{finance}.what should i take with commerce as optional subject .as i am weak in maths but gud in analytical reasoning. . .plzzz help me. .thanks. ,my mail id [email protected]
15th May 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I am a prateek singhal ... my 10 th percentage is 60 per. Only so i have commerce computer so suggested u to me which is better on my carrer thnxxc ...
N cont. Me this no. 9039705401
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?